thinking of buying one

bong1

Inactive User
Reaction score
what are the advantages over a normal ntl box and can i get vod at the moment

they all do the same job that to watch f*** tv, but the dreambox does not require a card and therefore does not require updating when it goes off. and it can do more the those old slow pace boxes.

I would highly recommend a dreambox, had one for about a month now and it has been working fine.

Everything you need to know is on this forum just do a bit of digging and your then good to go..........;)

I had a dbox for a couple of months which I really didn't get on with that well !
Took the plunge a bought a Dreambox and it's the best thing I did !
I'm using DigitalWorldz UK 1.6.1 image and am really happy with it.
As everyone else has said all the help and advice you could ever want is in this forum!
: homer :

The only thing this forum does not give you for the Dreambox is the box itself: big crow

Form here you will get all the software and images you need, the tuts to get it working, plus lots of hand holding from nice members if you get it wrong, what more could you want: colors1

I had a DBox2 for about 15months.Now got a Dm,much better in my opinion.

Go for it dude you wont regret it.

Just make sure you get it from a good source :)

G

its really a no brainer, you will buy a dreambox ans it will be the best investment you ever make in your life:)

its really a no brainer, you will buy a dreambox ans it will be the best investment you ever make in your life:)

The best investment you can make in your life is friends, family, health, etc.

That being said for the cost of a Dreambox its noy to bad.

Jon

hi i,m thinking of getting one too fed up doing my fun and mosc so what is the cost of a Dreambox and witch model to get altho i have to say i would be leaning to the cheapest one. so a bit of advice from ppl who have used them would be gr8
ps not trying to hijack your thread Bong1 m8 lol

Last edited:
hi i,m thinking of getting one too fed up doing my fun and mosc so what is the cost of a Dreambox and witch model to get altho i have to say i would be leaning to the cheapest one. so a bit of advice from ppl who have used them would be gr8
ps not trying to hijack your thread Bong1 m8 lol

500C is the cheapest and probably the most widley used on this forum costs arround £130, I have 2 which I am very happy with.

500C is the cheapest and probably the most widley used on this forum costs arround £130, I have 2 which I am very happy with.

this is the site which use to be zeusdvdshop.com domain, now moved and many people on the forum have been very happy with his boxes.

http://www.zeussoftwarestore.com/product_info.php?products_id=198

He changed to this new domain, but still same product. I notice the price has increased to £119 from £113 Including delivery in UK & ireland.

They are very helpful with advice if your new.

this is the site which use to be zeusdvdshop.com domain, now moved and many people on the forum have been very happy with his boxes.

http://www.zeussoftwarestore.com/product_info.php?products_id=198

He changed to this new domain, but still same product. I notice the price has increased to £119 from £113 Including delivery in UK & ireland.

They are very helpful with advice if your new.

pretty sure his boxes are fakes, worth paying the extra for an original from DVB for that price. Have you checked yours?? If you want a fake for about £80 with delivery which is a good for the price have a search on this forum

Last edited:
maybe a stupid question but how do you get round to using the pin for the channels that need them, or dont you get the pin protected channels at all as theres no tb?
or is there a non pin protected stream that the dreambox can pick up different to say a sammy or a pace, now vm have gone nvod.

nochance

maybe a stupid question but how do you get round to using the pin for the channels that need them, or dont you get the pin protected channels at all as theres no tb?
or is there a non pin protected stream that the dreambox can pick up different to say a sammy or a pace, now vm have gone nvod.

nochance

theres a non-pin stream, for sky movies 9 its SM9_ETV i think, as for the others i dont know, u jus gotta look thru the service list and check strange channel names. as for vod, ya got no chance lol.

The best investment you can make in your life is friends, family, health, etc.
I bought a new family on eBay a few weeks ago, and it turned out to be a fake. Lots of stability problems too. ;)

I'm not really sure why people seem to favor the Dreambox, though? Are there any images around with decent VLC XVID playback support yet?

Back