Think I'm Stupid - Samsung 2110

MARRA1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Evening Everyone,

Alright, I'm stupid, wasn't paying attention, and thought I was being clever. Posted a message the other day 'Samsung 2110 Modding' think it was called. I have a Samsung 2110 with no paired card, you lot tell me to use it as a door stop, as it's no use with-out a card.

So for some reason, don't know why, I have just bought another one of Fleebay, this one has a paired card, I have a card programmer, and just ordered a couple of Funcards 5's.

I know I sould of bought a 2100, not a 2110, but got carried away, not paid for it yet, please advice if I have wasted more money.

P.S. You lot are brilliant, my internet is working great with a Motorola 4200e :)

Marra

Unless your 100% that the box aint been de-subbed then go for it,personally i would'nt bother no mattter how much the seller implies the box was still subbed before being sold.
Get a 2100 far easier to do.

Evening Everyone,

Alright, I'm stupid, wasn't paying attention, and thought I was being clever. Posted a message the other day 'Samsung 2110 Modding' think it was called. I have a Samsung 2110 with no paired card, you lot tell me to use it as a door stop, as it's no use with-out a card.

So for some reason, don't know why, I have just bought another one of Fleebay, this one has a paired card, I have a card programmer, and just ordered a couple of Funcards 5's.

I know I sould of bought a 2100, not a 2110, but got carried away, not paid for it yet, please advice if I have wasted more money.

P.S. You lot are brilliant, my internet is working great with a Motorola 4200e :)

Marra

There is no problem with a 2110 with a paired card, but unless you have the BK then you need to open the paired card with an unlooper to get the correct BK, which will cost you more and a bit more learning.
I think most of us have bought some duff kit in the past, so no worries there mate.

Regards

Elevators

Back