Think i been done!!!

the box u have will be a di1000 board inside the 2000 case and what has happened is somebody fooked the atmels so they have inserted a test sim
which will be ntl c/w cr1
check in engineers menu

there is a sim inside isnt there??

Sorry but i dont think i would know what a test sim looks like, ill have a look in eng menu for that code tho!

The IRD on the scart socket is the same as the one in the eng menu, this is what i dont understand, why put a different one on there, but i will try using the bk on the bottom of the box to the real ird as i didnt think to try that. maybe that was the trick i wonder?

All i can think of is that the fella who orig done it, wanted the box back to re-do and for no one else to do! Greedy buggers!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for all your input by the way, all is appreciated to someone learning!!

Sorry but i dont think i would know what a test sim looks like, ill have a look in eng menu for that code tho!

The IRD on the scart socket is the same as the one in the eng menu, this is what i dont understand, why put a different one on there, but i will try using the bk on the bottom of the box to the real ird as i didnt think to try that. maybe that was the trick i wonder?

All i can think of is that the fella who orig done it, wanted the box back to re-do and for no one else to do! Greedy buggers!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for all your input by the way, all is appreciated to someone learning!!
the sim looks like a memory strip out of a computer
if u have the box infront of u with the lid off front to u the sim is laying parraell to the front of the box

is there one in there

Back