Reaction score
take it easy ;)

chillpilldogtoy.jpg

here is a tub to share out :)

pillbottle-chillpills.jpg

FFS!!

I just OD'd.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz................:sleep:

Anyway, I apologise publicly for my attitude the other night. Was a little over the top in certain parts which is why I am holding my hand up and apologising to all who read it and all who were on the receiving end of my little outburst.

I know I am not an angel, we all have our moment, but what I do know is when I think I have stepped over the mark, too much beer or not, no excuses, normally I know when to calm down and tone it down, but this time I think I may have gone a little too far.

So when Admin stepped in it was a God send for me, brought me back down to earth a little as I was well gone, lol, many thanks for doing a great job, keep up the good work.

Dazza mate, when i said I was "Outa here I think I mean't just for the short term,, I was drunk as a skunk and not a happy chappy. I was actually going to ask for a temp ban due tio my actions, but I have just read through the trhead again and I think it was a tit for tat situation so I will forget to ask for the ban, lol."

FFS!!

I just OD'd.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz................:sleep:

Anyway, I apologise publicly for my attitude the other night. Was a little over the top in certain parts which is why I am holding my hand up and apologising to all who read it and all who were on the receiving end of my little outburst.

I know I am not an angel, we all have our moment, but what I do know is when I think I have stepped over the mark, too much beer or not, no excuses, normally I know when to calm down and tone it down, but this time I think I may have gone a little too far.

So when Admin stepped in it was a God send for me, brought me back down to earth a little as I was well gone, lol, many thanks for doing a great job, keep up the good work.

Dazza mate, when i said I was "Outa here I think I mean't just for the short term,, I was drunk as a skunk and not a happy chappy. I was actually going to ask for a temp ban due tio my actions, but I have just read through the trhead again and I think it was a tit for tat situation so I will forget to ask for the ban, lol."

I couldn't remember seeing your outburst at first, then I remembered.....lol

Everybody gets a bit too wound up now and again, it's human nature.

Anyway, it's good to see you back mate :)

Last edited:
The chill pills are a product of politically correct fascists who want to kill our urge to fight for what is right, and defend common sense against the barbarity of the nonsensical egalitarian elite!

I urge my fellow crazy, angry, forum members to rise, and fight against this chemically induced sleep!

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back