Things are looking up :)

magicalbeef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey people, had a rough couple of months latley, split up with the missus, lost my job, got glandular fever, then an abcess, been proper shit. but this week ive got myself a new job, got confirmation of my leeds fest ticket, and got a holiday to ibiza booked, so for everyone whos feeling down and depressed...there is light at the end of the tunnel :Cheers:

Sorry to hear of your past woes and glad things are beginning to look up.

Here's to lots of good things to come!

:Cheers:

nice one mate, just dont forget to put the lottery on, if you win i want a share though. more than 30% aswelllol.

nice one mate, just dont forget to put the lottery on, if you win i want a share though. more than 30% aswelllol.

you been watching dragons den by any chance lol..

Well done on getting through the hard times.. can be hard and im sure we have all been through it in the past.. you get through it and turn your life around that just shows what a strong caracter you have...

Some people would of give up, sat on their arse getting pissed at 8am off of Job seekers..

have a good time on your hols :)

good to hear your back on top .
sh.te happens but not like this ,good on you m80

hope your hols a blody good one and when you get back everythings just falls into place.

send some of your luck this way m8.

i am happy that things are turning out for best now.

i have been at rock bottom, and got back on my feet, and yes, there is light at the end of that tunnel.

this thread is what DW is about friends supporting each other

The Good Ol DW the way we like it :)

Well Done mate for getting up and taking hold of your situation by the throat and bettering yourself :)

any space in your suitcase for me to go to ibizia with ye?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

well done mate for not giving up hope.
let the good times roll, enjoy your holiday

you been watching dragons den by any chance lol..

QUOTE]

no mate why? serously incase you think im joking.

LOL..

On dragons den, a person comes on and tries to sell a % in something they have.. in return the dragons offer money in a share of what the person selling has...

im crap at explaining.. lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxi8dbRVshI[/ame]

haha cheers seedy, came from when i used to work in a hotel a few years ago, i started getting into the gym and a lass who worked there used to call me mr beef, instead of heath which is my surname...and after a few weeks it somehow turned to mr magicalbeef lol

Back