Things are back to normal I see

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was doing a bit of soldering when the phone rang. Stopped what I was doing and answered it. First of all there was quite a pause before a nice sounding female started to tell me they had heard I had been in a car accident.

Grrrr

Was doing a bit of soldering when the phone rang. Stopped what I was doing and answered it. First of all there was quite a pause before a nice sounding female started to tell me they had heard I had been in a car accident.

Grrrr

Got so many nuisance calls on my mobile I whitelisted my contacts. All other numbers blocked.

I need to look at doing similar. I need to be careful though as I receive a lot of calls from withheld numbers, health professionals etc;

I need to look at doing similar. I need to be careful though as I receive a lot of calls from withheld numbers, health professionals etc;

Yes, it's a bit inconvenient in some situations where you need to get calls from those :(.

Another sign of normality. A leaflet pushed through my door requesting unwanted clothes for collection on Friday. During normal times these are pushed through my door weekly.

I have a lad who took mine to help the homeless and not going over seas

I have a lad who took mine to help the homeless and not going over seas
I have gave quite a lot of stuff to this charity even though it's going overseas. I live in a street that's predominately Asian and houses a large Mosque. They also have a Centre just round the corner which they use to feed the homeless each Thursday. Obviously that hasn't been happening in the present climate but no doubt it will start up again when safe to do so.
It's curry based but looks absolutely delicious. I have a number of acquaintances in the street and helped out a couple of times last year. The food is also available to the general public as a take away service at a price.

Back