They think it's all over, IT IS NOW!!!!!!

RAB - P

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Some people were talking Pish, They think it's all over, IT IS NOW!!!!!!

"They Thought They are the best in the world! They Thought They are the best in the world! Germany have beaten England 4-1 in football! It is completely unbelievable! Germany have beaten England! England, birthplace of giants. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Ross Kemp. Danny Dyer, Simon Cowell, James Corden – Germany have beaten them all. Germany have beaten them all. David Cameron, can you hear me? David Cameron, your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!"

"They may take our Wrappers, but they will never take our Freedom"

wullie.gif
Maarse295x100.jpg

well played lads, hard lines. Tell you what tho, i am going to miss the piss taking. But on a plus note. Only 2 years to euro championships, where you can dream again. send them homeward to think again

Scotland definitely outplayed the English today, what a display you boys put on, id say you could go on to win this thing :proud:

well played lads, hard lines. Tell you what tho, i am going to miss the piss taking. But on a plus note. Only 2 years to euro championships, where you can dream again. send them homeward to think again
Your bouys wont make it their either xx

Enjoy it while you can pmsl ;)

PS I dunno any English fan that actually thought we could win it... well I never believed that for one minute lol.

I think you would like us to believe that because it makes you feel good when we get beat... I said today to my mates we would lose!!!

We are average at best, they have quality amongst them but they cannot play as a team... its the TEAM part that counts more than anything.

I would prefer he took a load of players that was not on 140 grand a week.

He would of gotten a team had he taken players from Bolton, Stoke, Portsmouth, Everton etc, players that would give there all to England not these muppets who think its there divine right to play for there country (BADLY!!!)

Should have an English manager, and be humble.

Mickie

Enjoy it while you can pmsl ;)

PS I dunno any English fan that actually thought we could win it... well I never believed that for one minute lol.

I think you would like us to believe that because it makes you feel good when we get beat... I said today to my mates we would lose!!!

We are average at best, they have quality amongst them but they cannot play as a team... its the TEAM part that counts more than anything.

I would prefer he took a load of players that was not on 140 grand a week.

He would of gotten a team had he taken players from Bolton, Stoke, Portsmouth, Everton etc, players that would give there all to England not these muppets who think its there divine right to play for there country (BADLY!!!)

PS @RAB no tea and buscuits for you and JTH for one week in the mods room lol ;)

Mickie

so now that englands out can we have the highly offensive banner removed from the site?

its burning my eyes!! MY EYES!!!!!!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Spot on mate, send men that want to play for their country, not a load of posers terrified of being injured or even messing their hair.

Remember Terry Butcher, he looked like a psychopath that time he split himself.

Terry+Butcher2.jpg

so now that englands out can we have the highly offensive banner removed from the site?

its burning my eyes!! MY EYES!!!!!!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

NO...the wording is getting changed from C'mon England to Come home England...:proud:

NO...the wording is getting changed from C'mon England to Come home England...:proud:

:)

Why not change it to 'c'mon Andy Murray!'

He is British after all.......well until be gets beat then he'll be Scottish

:)

Why not change it to 'c'mon Andy Murray!'

Don't be daft, he's got less chance than England had. :)

Maybe the England Team should have played Wimbledon and Murray could have went to the World Cup?

Don't be daft, he's got less chance than England had. :)

Maybe the England Team should have played Wimbledon and Murray could have went to the World Cup?
witchy you set this one up to be smacked out the park
But a Scottish player at the world cup HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ferk offff
:banana::banana::banana:

I think they should have a cut in money to around £400 a week, make them pay the supporters travelling costs, and look for new talent on the primary school playing fields. I think we are up the creek without a paddle, what with the condoms, oh sorry con-dems and this bunch of clowns. We are well and truly stuffed :BUMMER:WELL DONE!!! Chainsaw::flagwave:

Back