TheRenamer Alternative

reverendox

New Member +
Reaction score
Since the last April Microsoft Update, TheRenamer (soft to rename automatically tv shows) doesn't work anymore, the project looks like discontinued, and the alternatives are not really good.

Anybody knows who to put on work again or a similar alternative? Thansk

I use this, it's freeware, and as long as You just want simple renaming it's great.

Attachments

• Rename It 206 Static.rar
    88.7 KB · Views: 2
I use TheRenamer on almost a daily basis, still the best program for the job and still working. I had to switch to using IMDB instead of theTVDB though.

The project was discontinued in 2014, that's when the last update was done, but it still works.

I use TheRenamer on almost a daily basis, still the best program for the job and still working. I had to switch to using IMDB instead of theTVDB though.

The project was discontinued in 2014, that's when the last update was done, but it still works.

Do you install the April windows update? Since this update, not even starts de GUI, not even the process in task manager. I try reinstall, clean install, but nothing works.

Do you install the April windows update? Since this update, not even starts de GUI, not even the process in task manager. I try reinstall, clean install, but nothing works.

Did you try the windows compatibility option?

I'm on Windows 1809 which I think is the update.

The program runs on flash, the gui is flash based so maybe something has broken your flash.

It will eventually stop working anyway as the whole world seems to have turned against flash, even Adobe has announced it's death.

Did you try the windows compatibility option?

sure, all possibilities, but still no works.

I'm on Windows 1809 which I think is the update.

The program runs on flash, the gui is flash based so maybe something has broken your flash.

It will eventually stop working anyway as the whole world seems to have turned against flash, even Adobe has announced it's death.

I was thinking about it, but previously last windows update, works with and without flash installed in my pc.

By the way, the last official windows version is 1803, maybe you are into windows insider program, and in this version works again.

Thanks all people for the answers.

sure, all possibilities, but still no works.

I was thinking about it, but previously last windows update, works with and without flash installed in my pc.

By the way, the last official windows version is 1803, maybe you are into windows insider program, and in this version works again.

Thanks all people for the answers.

I got mixed up between the previous version 1709 and this one which IS 1803. I have insider program an another machine but not this one.

Back