The Walking Dead

Yeah the Negan battle "should" be as good as the opening episode :)

monday nights episode was a little boring. :(

I wouldnt mind but I read the comics and I know roughly whats coming next,so its a pain in the ass waiting lol

Seems you only need to watch the opening and closing shows,everything inbetween is :grayyawn::grayyawn::grayyawn:

Season 8 is a week away :)
Looking at the trailer looks pretty exciting, more zombies where there was a lack of in s7
Looking forward to this :)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well guess I am looking forward to the walking dead, but once this bad ass Negan is out of the picture ... where do we go from there.

It's in danger of getting repetitive. We've had bad guys before (Governer etc.) and we've had base camps (the prison etc.)

Too many scenes of walking through wooded areas. I'd like a change of scene tbh once negan stuff is over.

Well guess I am looking forward to the walking dead, but once this bad ass Negan is out of the picture ... where do we go from there.

It's in danger of getting repetitive. We've had bad guys before (Governer etc.) and we've had base camps (the prison etc.)

Too many scenes of walking through wooded areas. I'd like a change of scene tbh once negan stuff is over.

My thoughts exactly, sometimes they get lost in the whole walking around forests.

However this has been a gripping series, we have enjoyed it!

But where can they go with it???, zombies apocalypse means that everyone turns into Neanderthals and goes back in time 200 years where democracy does not exist and only the strong can survive (or so you think).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mick

Reactions: Rat
Originally, before they found Alexandria they were heading to DC. It would be awesome to see them recreate DC and some "locations" that we can really recognise. eg New York.

If they follow the comics then there is still another enemy to deal with.

I get that there will always be enemies. But a different battle ground would be fun. I'd love to see they fighting round the run down streets of NYC, or something more interesting than endless tree's.

You could subtract an episode or two timewise spent on trees and houses inside trees etc.

To be fair, it's hardly a spoiler. It's not like I've gone into any storyline regarding them.

True enough as there will always be other groups, it seems as if the series is now catching up with the comics so won't be any opportunity for spoilers soon enough tbh :)

To be fair, it's hardly a spoiler. It's not like I've gone into any storyline regarding them.

Just letting you know there is a spoiler bbcode, thats all :)

Mick

Back