the uk should leave the eu just because of the result of the vote but its such a shitty idea therre should be a second vote now its more clear whats g

Fangface

Elite Member
Reaction score
Was watching a few moments of the debate from the HofC in between rugby and all they seem to be doing is rehashing the arguments of the past three years combined with digs at Boris.

Another referendum, which not all parties have said they would honour, is just going to keep this subject marking time. It is sad that Remainers keep spouting shit that they are honouring the referendum result by ensuring it can't be implemented. I hope Letwin's amendment falls because if it doesn't then brexit is finished and it takes No Deal off the table until another bill overturns it! That will just kill brexit and we will be in perpetual extensions, with even less influence at the top table, i.e. we won't be leaving the EU.

Complete disgrace and an indication of the amount of respect the remain MPs have for the electorate - none!

Go Boris!

Last edited:

Spectre

Administrator
Staff member
Jnr Admin
Reaction score
Was watching a few moments of the debate from the HofC in between rugby and all they seem to be doing is rehashing the arguments of the past three years combined with digs at Boris.

Another referendum, which not all parties have said they would honour, is just going to keep this subject marking time. It is sad that Remainers keep spouting shit that they are honouring the referendum result by ensuring it can't be implemented. I hope Letwin's amendment falls because if it doesn't then brexit is finished and it takes No Deal off the table until another bill overturns it! That will just kill brexit and we will Benin perpetual extensions, with even less influence at the top table, i.e. we won't be leaving the EU.

Complete disgrace and an indication of the amount of respect the remain MPs have for the electorate - none!

Go Boris!
I'm hoping for some technicality that causes No Deal.

Go on Boris... Do It...

river4ever

river4ever
VIP Member
Reaction score
More important news today other than brexit crap.
My dog passed his driving test today.
Not even one minor mistake.
D089FBDE-7BA4-406A-A487-073CFC343E4D.jpeg

IANB

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
The Mp’s that are going against the will of the people should be deselected ie the Lib Dem’s for persuing a policy of stopping brexit.

JonMMM

DW Regular +
Reaction score
48 to 52 with not everyone voting, in the last 3.5 years the demographics changing, I can understand why leavers do not want another referendum as hey are scared of the result.

I admit the I am a strong remainer. The last vote was not a peoples vote it was an indication vote. Many things where wrong on both sides.

We now have a deal, or no deal, or remain. Put it back to the people as a hard vote, what they say happens no parliamentary confusion.

point 1

leave or remain

If more people say remain point 2 has no relevance.

point 2

no deal or Boris deal.

This way the referendum is fair as it does not spit the leave vote

HibbyDave

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
48 to 52 with not everyone voting, in the last 3.5 years the demographics changing, I can understand why leavers do not want another referendum as hey are scared of the result.

I admit the I am a strong remainer. The last vote was not a peoples vote it was an indication vote. Many things where wrong on both sides.

We now have a deal, or no deal, or remain. Put it back to the people as a hard vote, what they say happens no parliamentary confusion.

point 1

leave or remain

If more people say remain point 2 has no relevance.

point 2

no deal or Boris deal.

This way the referendum is fair as it does not spit the leave vote

If you really think leavers are scared of another referendum and it's outcome, and since you remainers are in such a benevolent mood
on what the question should be, ie in/out or shake it all about, as no decision has yet been reached in parliament regarding deal/no deal
and in fairness to the leave voters, why don't we have a general election and all party's can state their intentions as regards brexit.

I think you'll find the incumbent parliamentarians are shit scared and refusing the election request for the simple reason a LOT of them
will not be returning, they know it and you remainers know it, this so called "peoples vote" is the last throw of the dice for you undemocratic
nae sayers, I am 100% a democratic win lose or draw, I am fu***** sick of your undermining of this country and it's people, ENOUGH!

If your so attached to the EU I hope we will see you camped up here with the same passion and commitment in Scotland if and when
the SNP get their wish to leave this union? I very much fecking doubt it cause this union is expendable as long as your undemocratic one
survives.

I know a lot of good friends on this forum who are remainers and will never belittle their feelings BUT we MUST get over this impasse
and move on and restore the one thing this country was known for worldwide, DEMOCRACY.

I've said my piece and I'll leave it at that, I'm not looking to debate my post but merely say as I see it.

HibbyDave

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
fu ck me Dave did you go for a lie down after typing that 😂

I'll tell what Ian, I watched that debacle yesterday shaking my head, you had anna soubry sitting next to the dup agreeing loudly with everything
they said but last week calling them all the cants under the sun, the whole lot of them are rotten to the core, they need changed and they know
it but are denying us the chance to do it, I'm an old fashioned classical liberal, a lover not a fighter but I was enraged at their absolute disregard
or concern on how they are perceived outwith that fecking echo chamber they call a parliament.

fus10n

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
If one thing good comes out of brexit, and i don't mean leave or stay, is that brexit has highlighted that British politics needs a massive upheaval and a new way of doing things!

HibbyDave

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
If one thing good comes out of brexit, and i don't mean leave or stay, is that brexit has highlighted that British politics needs a massive upheaval and a new way of doing things!
Apologies @Spectre I tried to delete this post before you liked it, then forgot what the feck I'd said to the original reply to reinstate
it, as @IANB said, it's time for a lie down LOL. :)

Last edited:

JonMMM

DW Regular +
Reaction score
If you really think leavers are scared of another referendum and it's outcome, and since you remainers are in such a benevolent mood
on what the question should be, ie in/out or shake it all about, as no decision has yet been reached in parliament regarding deal/no deal
and in fairness to the leave voters, why don't we have a general election and all party's can state their intentions as regards brexit.

I think you'll find the incumbent parliamentarians are shit scared and refusing the election request for the simple reason a LOT of them
will not be returning, they know it and you remainers know it, this so called "peoples vote" is the last throw of the dice for you undemocratic
nae sayers, I am 100% a democratic win lose or draw, I am fu***** sick of your undermining of this country and it's people, ENOUGH!

If your so attached to the EU I hope we will see you camped up here with the same passion and commitment in Scotland if and when
the SNP get their wish to leave this union? I very much fecking doubt it cause this union is expendable as long as your undemocratic one
survives.

I know a lot of good friends on this forum who are remainers and will never belittle their feelings BUT we MUST get over this impasse
and move on and restore the one thing this country was known for worldwide, DEMOCRACY.

I've said my piece and I'll leave it at that, I'm not looking to debate my post but merely say as I see it.
Quite happy for an election once we cannot crash out, which is coming soon

bamber

DW Member ++
Reaction score

survives.

After the UK leaves the EU, the SNP is bound to win an independence referendum and the first thing they will then do is apply for Scotland to rejoin the EU, so you won't be out for very long. Scotland will have to apply on the same basis as any other prospective member, so without the opt-outs the UK currently has. That will mean, for instance, a commitment to join the euro (so no more Scottish banknotes) and an end to zero-rate VAT on food, books and children's clothes.

fus10n

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
After the UK leaves the EU, the SNP is bound to win an independence referendum and the first thing they will then do is apply for Scotland to rejoin the EU, so you won't be out for very long. Scotland will have to apply on the same basis as any other prospective member, so without the opt-outs the UK currently has. That will mean, for instance, a commitment to join the euro (so no more Scottish banknotes) and an end to zero-rate VAT on food, books and children's clothes.
Nicola sturgeon seems quite sure she'd win, and pretty sure all.Scotland wants back in the the EU. As it stands, if independence for scotland is only 2 questions 1. Independence and part of the EU or 2. Stay as United kingdom and out the EU, then I'll be voting the 2nd. That comes from someone who voted for independence first time around!

chookey

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Nicola sturgeon seems quite sure she'd win, and pretty sure all.Scotland wants back in the the EU. As it stands, if independence for scotland is only 2 questions 1. Independence and part of the EU or 2. Stay as United kingdom and out the EU, then I'll be voting the 2nd. That comes from someone who voted for independence first time around!
The majority of Scots would vote the same too after seeing the hassle if you ever want to leave. Defeats the objective to gain independence from the UK only to jump in bed with the EU.
Would create another borders headache which no-one wants. For that issue alone I doubt the EU would even consider Scotland's' membership.

Qualityz

Reaction score
Really wonder how this is going to end :O

TEST