the uk should leave the eu just because of the result of the vote but its such a shitty idea therre should be a second vote now its more clear whats g

joeblaze

DW Member +
Reaction score
oing on.

all the old timers done this but im irish so i dont give a shite soon we will be out of the uk

kegnkiwi

DW Regular +
Reaction score
If the uk leave without a deal then in theory the EU have to put a boarder post on the irish side. If the uk chose to tax products coming through uk boarders heading ore ireland then it could mean big prices increases for your goods you buy. Ireland has the option to bypass uk waters going from ireland to france direct but have you seen how long it takes? It will also increase the price of goods coming into the country.

joeblaze

DW Member +
Reaction score
i can get why people are so passionate about leaving because they eu always go for the second vote when its not the answer they want. it happen in ireland i think it happen in holland as well it is right that the result should be stood by and leave but i havent seen one thing i would call a positive for uk. for me the positive its the break up of the union that is a good thing for us.

i dont need to get on any train. unionists are ascared of a border poll

chookey

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i can get why people are so passionate about leaving because they eu always go for the second vote when its not the answer they want. it happen in ireland i think it happen in holland as well it is right that the result should be stood by and leave but i havent seen one thing i would call a positive for uk. for me the positive its the break up of the union that is a good thing for us.

i dont need to get on any train. unionists are ascared of a border poll
Still B O R I N G . Same old argument with a different title by the same poster :rolleyes:

joeblaze

DW Member +
Reaction score
You seen the topic. Don't open it would be my advice, theres plenty of other posts to get all excited about

kegnkiwi

DW Regular +
Reaction score
I would be interested in seeing a vote. my opinion only.

1, N.I Remain in the eu as a united Ireland and lose all monetary benefits from the UK (currently 9.2 billion a year)
2, N.I Remain part of the UK outside of the EU but retain as is monetary wise.

I would also like to hear what the people of southern Ireland would say if given the option on a united ireland but they have to fund the north to a value of 9.2 billion pound. Currently southern Ireland send 2.7 billion euro to the EU but receive it all back plus 200-300 million euro in aid.

I think the people in the north voted to remain simply down to financial reasons where they take uk money and currently take plus 300-400 million from the eu in farming grants, plus any other monies such as road building. Example the new road up to giants corseway funded by EU.

VectorZ

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
In the 18 years I've been on this forum I've never seen a thread title this long 😂
Its maximum length question I don't mess about
"the uk should leave the eu just because of the result of the vote but its such a shitty idea therre should be a second vote now its more clear whats g"

If only you'd dropped the redundant just, spelt there correctly, and used 2nd instaed of second - you could've squeezed it all in ;)

joeblaze

DW Member +
Reaction score
@kegnkiwi ive paid taxes and whatever for over 30 years only the last year ihave to help to look after someone who isnt well. all i do is keep an eye on the person and get to all the appointments not cooking and shit someone else do that. cant just cut me off of that

why is ther writing different

joeblaze

DW Member +
Reaction score
do youse think that there is going to be loyalist violence when there is a united ireland looking over your shoulder and suspect every car

TEST