UK News The UK Is Creating a Database of Citizens’ DNA and Other Biometrics

fus10n

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ONE DATABASE TO RULE THEM ALL

In the report, the Home Office proposes creating a centralized database that would contain the biometric data of UK citizens.

read full story here

1984 Is here George Orwell has a lot to answer to giving the f**k wits in power ideas.

(the department responsible for immigration, security, and law enforcement) proposed developing a national strategy concerning biometrics, the biological measurements that can identify specific people)

I think they mean identify anyone. I noticed the other day they used facial recognition to arrest a shooter in the US, I know a lot of people will think this fine if you have done no crime, but do You trust the people in power with your information and not to misuse it.

1984 Is here George Orwell has a lot to answer to giving the f**k wits in power ideas.

(the department responsible for immigration, security, and law enforcement) proposed developing a national strategy concerning biometrics, the biological measurements that can identify specific people)

I think they mean identify anyone. I noticed the other day they used facial recognition to arrest a shooter in the US, I know a lot of people will think this fine if you have done no crime, but do You trust the people in power with your information and not to misuse it.

You know for a fact it won't be used on real criminals most of the time. Eventually the litter wardens will have access to it so they can "fine" people getting hankies blown out of their hand in storms automatically via CCTV.

I read something somewhere that said ' when privacy is outlawed, the only people with privacy will be criminals'

I read something somewhere that said ' when privacy is outlawed, the only people with privacy will be criminals'

I suppose you need more when you’re a criminal. 🤠

Back