THE TRICKER

Watra Ali

New Member ++
Reaction score
A man came from outside to see her woman laying down with a small bottle beside her and a letter saying " honey, since facebook came you don't look up to me anymore you rather chat with online girls so i took a poison from that bottle to give you a peace of mind goodbye". And the man said " oh honey why why you could have say something to me if i have wrong you in any way now what should i do ? that i know if i live police will investigate and then blame me so i will kill myself and then join you. the man took in something and then pretend dead. All of a sudden the woman woke up saying " idiot fool do you think i will kill myself for you i just took water, next time you will reason like a man, am coming to pick your pockets. In the process the man too woke up saying " heh stop you think am dead if you took in water i also took sugar

Thats made me want to lance this boil on my backside

I think I'm going to have to PM Watra to see if he can clear up the punchline for me.

I think I'm going to have to PM Watra to see if he can clear up the punchline for me.
He has probably scarpered now hoping he has got his brownie points for his free download. lol. I dont think even the late Frank Carson could sort that one out.

He has probably scarpered now hoping he has got his brownie points for his free download. lol. I dont think even the late Frank Carson could sort that one out.
Damm it!! I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight. It's been playing on my mind. I feel sure there is some cryptic/ subliminal element that i haven't understood.

I'm still struggling with some of my Bumper Book of Jokes which i received in primary school. I'm not good at reading between things.

We used to tell jokes that made no sense but still made us laugh in our younger days.

Example.
A guy walks into a shop and asks if they sell pink sponges.
no we only have blue boxes
thats ok i will take 20 silk cut please.

Think mines is funnier lol

We used to tell jokes that made no sense but still made us laugh in our younger days.

Example.
A guy walks into a shop and asks if they sell pink sponges.
no we only have blue boxes
thats ok i will take 20 silk cut please.

Think mines is funnier lol
I think I'm going to try this on my brother Ian. He doesn't make a lot of logical sense either.

Back