Phone Unlocking The Samsung D500

nizzex

DW Member ++
Reaction score
How would you rate the D500, i have 1 and love it.

I got the phone, they cud have improved it with better camera quality or atleast providing memory card, and its not easy for poeple to download games on d500.

I had mine a week b4 i broke the case.....!
it looks a nice phone but the memory is two small and with the d600 now out they are going to be wroth next to nothing now!

its not a bad phone could be smaller, ive been playing with a d600 and they are shite

Whats shite about the d600 huggi,aint guner get one but thought it was the dogs danglers when i saw it advertised

My latest one is a D500, was a coupla weeks old when I bought it from EBay.
Had it 2 months and it's back at Samsung under an "In Warranty Repair".

The screen went very bright, colours looked washed out, and couldn't make out text on screen.
All other functions were OK.
Dunno if it's a common fault, as at the mo' I couldn't find much on the net about it.

Other than that "Glitch", a nice phone...call clarity excellent.

Could do with ALL tones being customisable, Alarm & txt tones are bog standard poly's.
Battery life not very good.
Great phone for just shoving in your pocket on a night out.
I also have a P800, P900, 6600, but the D500 wins on pure portability

Photo Quality great, but not a patch on the Mrs's K750, which will be my next one

The Bard said:
Had one when they first came out but don't like slidey phones. I've got a V3 RAZR now, it looks cool but it really is crap. :)

I was thinking of getting the V3 but ill think twice now lol D500 is a good fone

I had a nokia 6230 but got bored of it [like you do] and bought a D500.I had only had it 24 hours when i realised i should have kept the 6230 lol.It's a nice swanky little phone but you cant customise all the tones [like seedy rom says]. I wished id have waited and bought the Sony Ericsson K750i instead
nut.gif

Picked up a K750i myself yesterday and very pleased with it so far.

a lad at work has got one.............

me thou like me Nokia's to much.................lol.................

i'm just about to get a Nokia 8800................

will tell you what its like............

i think it's a good phone but like everyone here i wish the other tones could be changed. Cause it so good the idea of having one is not so great now as so many people have the same phone

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
a lad at work has got one.............
me thou like me Nokia's to much.................lol.................
i'm just about to get a Nokia 8800................
will tell you what its like............

if u like your features m8 its not all that, no external memory and a bit on the heavy side. altho its got a ''bullet proof'' screen, might replace the cigarette box as a life saver in todays urban chaos.

Back