Forum Rules The Rules!!! READ THEM

MH

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Now since I have your attention....READ THIS!!!!!

Zero Tolerance on Piracy
NO WAREZ. NO SERIALS. NO CRACKS / CRACKING / ILLEGAL PROGRAMS. Anything that can be used in software piracy or other illegal software activities will result in a ban. Same goes for abusive programs like mailbombers, forum and usenet flooders and email harvesting bots. This also includes unreleased products. Workarounds which comprimise security, bypass windows geuine software checkers, bypass password protection, or otherwise go to gain unauthorized access to private data or information is prohibitied. Links provided to locations that offer tutorials or tips for any of these activities are also forbidden.

Please Stay On-Topic
This is a computer related forum, so please keep conversations to technical topics. We do allow non-technical topics in the General Discussion forum, but that said, we still insist members stay away from political and religious debates. These subjects, by nature, lead into heated debate which we do not want on these forums.

No Advertising / SPAM
Businesses are not allowed to post advertisements of any form in these forums. Members are not allowed to make posts with the sole purpose of advertising their own or another website. Any form of SPAM will be deleted and the user account banned.

Last edited:
why don you just forget about the 10 post count for pm's and just have it that when someone registers they get the pm and put at the bottom if rules arnt followed a ban could be put into place?

damn!! So theres no competition damit man ...i got soo worked up ....you could of posted please keep up with the rules i personally would of still read them

I dont know enough about computers and technology to make usefull posts to be able to download stuffs. How do I get on in this site and be useful to others if i dont know alot about the topic and also get the software i need for the box im working on. Not moaning but its my first day using the site and ive read alot of threads im reading me head off but they are all already answered by people more knowledgeable than me so how do i contribute and be useful and get me useful posts up if i dont know the answers or the problems are already answered. id love to donate but dont have the money to become vip

I dont know enough about computers and technology to make usefull posts to be able to download stuffs. How do I get on in this site and be useful to others if i dont know alot about the topic and also get the software i need for the box im working on. Not moaning but its my first day using the site and ive read alot of threads im reading me head off but they are all already answered by people more knowledgeable than me so how do i contribute and be useful and get me useful posts up if i dont know the answers or the problems are already answered. id love to donate but dont have the money to become vip
A good joke in fun/ laughter section is always useful for me. :)

Some fair points made there @joeblaze rules are rules mate. @dar1437 had good advice there.

Also welcome to site mate.
Good to see a cliftonville supporter here also.
Your not to far from me.

This question has been answered many times. The mistake that all newbies make is to think that useful posts mean answering or helping with problems. Your posts just need to show that you've put a bit of thought into it and are trying to fit in. There are many topics on this forum which require no technical knowledge.
I worry about members who "struggle to make 5 useful posts". It's EASY, tell us your hobby, your favourite sport, your hopes for the future, your achievements or even what you had for Sunday lunch or where you went for it!! Those few ideas took me all of 5 seconds to think up. As long as you put effort into your post it should be acceptable.

By the way, your post was "moaning" but still useful ;)

Some fair points made there @joeblaze rules are rules mate. @dar1437 had good advice there.

Also welcome to site mate.
Good to see a cliftonville supporter here also.
Your not to far from me.

RED ARMY!!! lol I dont go as often as I would like anymore but its great craic I love going down to solitude but I usually have the wee lad with me now so I have to behave lol

thanks for the welcome mate

This question has been answered many times. The mistake that all newbies make is to think that useful posts mean answering or helping with problems. Your posts just need to show that you've put a bit of thought into it and are trying to fit in. There are many topics on this forum which require no technical knowledge.
I worry about members who "struggle to make 5 useful posts". It's EASY, tell us your hobby, your favourite sport, your hopes for the future, your achievements or even what you had for Sunday lunch or where you went for it!! Those few ideas took me all of 5 seconds to think up. As long as you put effort into your post it should be acceptable.

By the way, your post was "moaning" but still useful ;)

You're right mate. I haven't looked at the whole forum and im sure i can make some kind of help for someone at least. I haven't really use a forums before but i was mostly reading up about the box im trying to do something with and other technology areas I will look into the other sections of the forum hopefully i can give some useful advice. i see questions about divorces even lol. also thanks to @dar1437 that is a useful tip i didn't think of that but i didn't want to make another whole comment. so thanks for the advices and welcome guys.

cheers

ps. i will try not to moan too much on this site

Back