The post on tw rst???

i think most of them are newbies reliant on rst's but will slowly learn their way up to AU'S

anyhow i think its better cos it keeps us even busier ;) :)

Hi
1st i would like to you thanks all of you for your help the past few months. but still trying to get my head around all this :( .
if i get my self a 163 card? can i program it with my usb infinity? i kown your thinking what a thick get? and will it up date it self? and will i need some software for it?
2nd my friend has got the same box and (2000) same 2000 hex and he still get ppv? how is this possible he lives about 2 miles away for me Tyne&wear?

m8 noone on here thinks your a thick git , its all about learning and having a bit of fun on yer. you can program an atmega 163 with your infinity, and yes it does auto update itself. you can get 1 at unapit.com or tracsat.co.uk. for £7.50 .

Its a lot les hassle having an AU card ;) and easier than u may think,although a fun is easy to do it can get a bit anoying doing it every day,once u have the programmer have a little read about the cable rooms and if u do get stuck dont be affraid to ask ;) thats why we are here, to point u in the right direction :)

Rat

ok guys i have order my card? should be here next some time. i need some help finding things, please? been looking but the site is so big keep gettibng lost, tryed the search but still no good. sorry all, i've got a usb infinity progie just the stander one, no s/n port what will i need and can i do with the one i've got? please say :(

big-ron said:
ok guys i have order my card? should be here next some time. i need some help finding things, please? been looking but the site is so big keep gettibng lost, tryed the search but still no good. sorry all, i've got a usb infinity progie just the stander one, no s/n port what will i need and can i do with the one i've got? please say :(
The usb Infinity will do the atmega card no problem and just remember this very important point that none of the tutts i've seen mention, always write the exeep .bin file 1st and then write the flash hex, if you do it the other way round writing the exeep will erase the flash file already written .....

ok here we go
try that lads but still not getting any where? i kown im a lost case, tryed the Atmega autoupdate tute with the elvis which is a word.doc but its done by a elvis progger? which don't not help me? sorry im trying so hard to get this but can't :( has any got any infinity usb instructions for the atmega card 163? i can do my funcard all day

a big thankyou

follow the instructions in the tute
till u get to the ptogramming of the card
the start ur programmer software
erase the card first
the put the flash hex in to flash and the bin file u made (with ur info in to the external epprom like this

then click on write

Back