THE Phil O’Donnell Tribute Game

MFCGMFC

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey all

Is anyone here heading to Parkhead tomorrow for the tribute game? its a 60,000 sell out, i aint ever been to parkhead been outside but never in

Hopefully the celtic fans sing You'll Never Walk Alone before the game, seen it on the tele but never in person

So whos going?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

it will be great me thinks

it will be emotional on both sides for uncle Phil and Tommy Burns :(

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

not going but will probably here the singing from the garden hope the weather is good for everyone attending.

i dunno how many well fans are attending but if its a sell out and for the cause i hope we don't get stuffed into a wee corner

Can't wait to see the tribute the Celtic groundstaff have made to Tommy Burns

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I'l be there, taking a bunch of kids in with me, hope it's something to remember for them :)

R.I.P Tommy & Phil

hey all

Is anyone here heading to Parkhead tomorrow for the tribute game? its a 60,000 sell out, i aint ever been to parkhead been outside but never in

Hopefully the celtic fans sing You'll Never Walk Alone before the game, seen it on the tele but never in person

So whos going?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

You've never been in Parkhead??, OMG, you'll have an experience and half, especially with a sellout crowd!

I'd have loved to have went but the wife is working 7am - 4pm and I've got the kids :(

i dunno how many well fans are attending but if its a sell out and for the cause i hope we don't get stuffed into a wee corner

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Mate, I reckon it'll be open seating, I see no reason for segregation.

Depends on how the tickets sales were dealt with i suppose.

i dont see there being any trouble!! lol due to the circumstances

only trouble could have been on the park if Peter Grant was playing cause Colin O'Neil is playing for us!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

think they would probably show it on Celtic tv, but not to during the week as it's never on at the weekend.

10pm tomorrow night 12 noon tuesday.

damn aint got v+ cant tape it when its on :( wouldney mind having a wee momento of the game

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i'l be there aswell m8, got tickets for the whole family,,gonna be a great day,,:Clap:

match live on channel 67

THE Phil O’Donnell tribute match this Sunday, May 25 has completely sold out, but you can still watch the match live on Channel 67.

The match brings together Motherwell Legends from the team that won the Scottish Cup in 1991 and the Celtic Legends who won the Scottish Premier League title in 1998. Both sides are full of players who played alongside Phil in his career and are turning out to pay tribute to him by taking part in this special game.

Coverage on Channel 67 begins at 1.30pm with Jim Craig live from Celtic Park with fans’ e-mails and a selection of some of the most important goals from the victorious 2007/08 Clydesdale Bank Premier League campaign. The match kicks off at 2pm and Paul Cuddihy will join Jim for full match commentary.

Live match video for this match is available to all Channel 67 subscribers with Channel 67 Premium subscribers being able to watch the match on the high-quality, full-screen video stream. The full match replay will be available to all subscribers from later in the afternoon following the match.

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

If common sense prevails it should be open turnstiles and sit where you like. You're all there for the same cause......hope you guys have a GREAT day !!!

all the best

Rod

Some Photo's

02.jpg
03.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg

never thought i'd see my team get beat 5-1 and then say i enjoyed it!

Phsyco hasnt changed rofl i think it was darren jackson he floored?

Larsson hasn't lost it what a goal

Clarkson was never offside for the goal ;) lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back