- Dream Elite

Many teams begin work on the soft to the receiver as:

-Pli
Team-DS
- CVS
-UR
-PLI - UR
- Dream Elite

found quite a bit of 'edited' stuff for these receivers, ill be trying to put ALL of it into a single image and see how stable it is, but some places are getting some good results by playing about and swapping ideas

nice one digi - would love a dreamelite image for the TM800HD as i found this the best one on my old clone DM800

While doing some searching for TM800 stuff I noticed just how much Darkman has tried to ruin the reputation of the TM800.

There's not a single popular satellite site that he hasn't posted under one of his aliases, same stuff he posted on here, copy and pasted into about 20 forums, then without delay along pops Ankrah (or alias) and he backs the story up, except you can actually read what Ankrah types.

lol, Darkman is the biggest ****** I've ever had the misfortune to bump into.

Of those teams mentioned if there is an officially supported release by PLI and DreamElite it would very intresting indeed. DreamElite BH are in my opinion the best images available on Dreambox. PLI is alsow very good.

TeamDS are a waste of time they had images on the TM600/600 which were worse the UR images..

I'd be very surprised if it was true though...Officially supported DreamElite and PLI images on the TM800...unless theres some official sources for this..it;s all just rumour-mongering...exactly the same as what Darkman gets accused of....

this is why I keep posting how unfair it is that all the negative posting on here
coz its all generate from dickman and his merry men

SOME of the negative posts are well founded not by Darkmarn and his fellow tossers who i have had dealings with but the tm800 owners as well

Is it only ur image team who are on holiday until the 30th july because i know of somebody who returned a faulty 69OO under warranty to have a new board fitted

hows your polish?

found quite a bit of 'edited' stuff for these receivers, ill be trying to put ALL of it into a single image and see how stable it is, but some places are getting some good results by playing about and swapping ideas
Hi digifude

would you like to share those edited soft for tm m8?

regards

hi,need help i put ds team image for tm600 can find passwd i i cant download another image thx

Back