Phone Unlocking The Nokia 6680

aimengsi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone knows soft or how to unlock Nokia 6680 phone from Vodaphone Netherland netwok ?

thanks

Cant be done 3rd party.
You need to contact your provider for the code. Only way for now.

Orange will do it for you if you get yourself a pay as you go sim card. You'll need to put 20 quid on it as that's what they charge. If you're thinking of doing that I'll find where I read the details for you.

oh yes please find it for me as long as it the only way to do it

thanks for your help

""

Yes an Orange sim-locked Nokia N80 bought off auction sites can be unlocked by Orange without much hassle. The procedure is

1.) buy phone
2.) buy Orange sim (£1 online)
3.) register imei with sim by calling 08000790006
4.) wait for phone to activate
5.) call orange on 450
6.) Request unlock code
7.) upload £20 to prepaid balance
8.) Wait few days for code

""

The only problem is that my phone is not ORANGE SIM-LOCKED. My phone is Vodaphone Netherlands Sim-locked .

I then in doubt that this process will work on it ? isn't it ?

Probably not. Might be worth putting a call in to Vodafone though. Do you know the original owner? Maybe they could phone for you.

Hi,

After many unsucessfull attempt to sim-free a nokia 6680, is there possiblity to totally lock it ?
if yes how to reverse ?

this is because i got the unlock code from the operator but it still not working. the message i have is : Not allowed

can anyone help ?

many thanks

"not allowed" means that you or somebody else has entered too many codes, before you got the working code.
This can be sorted now. Either take it to an authorised Nokia service center or find somebody with an F1 box. Both of these options will reset the code counter and allow you to enter the unlock code.

Don't know what you mean by totally lock it. Sorry.

cool.

F1 Box ? what does that means and where can i get it ?

""
"not allowed" means that you or somebody else has entered too many codes, before you got the working code.
This can be sorted now. Either take it to an authorised Nokia service center or find somebody with an F1 box. Both of these options will reset the code counter and allow you to enter the unlock code.
""

I brought it to an authorized nokia service center. I explained correctly but no one there seems to be aware of this solution. They flashed it: no way they resetted factory setting: no way.

how can i explain there what to do ?

look at simlockman.com i think it is m8, They should sell the F1 there i wouldnt be suprised if its dear tho tbh, About £200 maybe more. If its not.com google for simlockman :Cheers:

hi mate i can tell you now that bb5 phones cannot be unlocked at all yet nokia hasnt released any unlocking solutions yet

hi blartiartfast,

I followed your advices. I went to 2 nokia authorized center. but no one seems to understand what to do. botht repair centers only updated or flashed the phone and the message "not allowed" remains ....

Do you have any idea or technical stuff for me to tell them ?

many thanks

this can now be unlocked and have the unlock trysa ste back to 0.

Back