The Next trip!!

MFCGMFC

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey all

planning the next trip for me and the good lady for her birthday

she loves musicals and mentioned that burd from 2 pints is in one in the west end

Legally blonde? so thought about a trip to London to see it but need help with hotels etc

would be looking to leave on the 13th of december (monday) so i dont miss any Motherwell games! lol her 21st isney THAT important!!! lol

looking at maybe the week down in london with the main thing being going to the theatre to see this?

can anyone help?

looking to fly down and get a hotel not too far from the city center and the theatre cause i dont really know london?

just know they take our cash and oil etc?

lolololol joke!!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

As long as the hotel you pick is close to a tube station then it wont matter what area you stay, it doesnt have to be close to the theatre, cos if the tube is handy to the hotel then you can go to theatre easy.

I have booked hotels in London 3 times this year, once I picked a hotel...on all 3 occassions, bestratebeds offered the hotel I chose the cheapest. Thats not to say you wont get cheaper hotels elsewhere...I tend to look for a hotel and check reviews, then look for the best price for chosen hotel.

Most hotel websites will show you a map location of hotel, so just zoom in and see where the tube stations are.

btw...if you have an Iphone (or any smart phone I guess), the tube map apps are a definite thing to install, they are brilliant and tell you where to get off and on so you can plan it.

hey all

planning the next trip for me and the good lady for her birthday

she loves musicals and mentioned that burd from 2 pints is in one in the west end

Legally blonde? so thought about a trip to London to see it but need help with hotels etc

would be looking to leave on the 13th of december (monday) so i dont miss any Motherwell games! lol her 21st isney THAT important!!! lol

looking at maybe the week down in london with the main thing being going to the theatre to see this?

can anyone help?

looking to fly down and get a hotel not too far from the city center and the theatre cause i dont really know london?

just know they take our cash and oil etc?

lolololol joke!!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

yo yo - once you pick ure dates, let me know about a musical.. i get 25% off tickets, so could get u a discount.

top blokes!! ty

flights coming in at £120 from ryanair from prestwick to standstead!

That'll dae!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

top blokes!! ty

flights coming in at £120 from ryanair from prestwick to standstead!

That'll dae!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Remember Stanstead express will cost you about £28 each return. That will take you to Liverpol street where you jump on the tube.

Day ticket tube tickets are cheaper after 9:30am ....I think.

Try Easyjet aswell mate, Glasgow to Stanstead 13th - 20th December about £95.

I'm not long back from London, I usually fly with Easyjet Glasgow-Luton (£25 each way), train from Luton Airport Parkway-Kings Cross/St Pancras (£15 return), then get an Oyster card loaded with about £20 credit for the tube/buses etc.

useing that iste jaffa it don't recognize the destination?

it says use the drop down menu but there is no drop down menu?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

lol scratch that!! those hotels are dear!!

lol looking at travel loedge lol

what travelodge or premier inn is closer to the center of town/or the theater or the subway?

would rather be closer to the city center than the theater to reduce traveling costs lol

i remember when i was younger i stayed in a hotel, sure it was a travel inn, across the brigde from the houses of parliment?

TIA

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

There is Premier Inn, London County Hall. Near to the London Eye, that is about £120 per night.

Travelodge at London Waterloo is only £46!

What's near the one at London Waterloo?

Am no wanting bloody trains waking us up at all hours lol

I don't know heehaw about London lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

What's near the one at London Waterloo?

Am no wanting bloody trains waking us up at all hours lol

I don't know heehaw about London lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Travelodge Waterloo would be fine location wise Gav, plenty of tube stations only minutes away, Waterloo, Southwark and Lambeth north. Dont think trains will affect you in any way. As I said, doesnt really matter where you stay as long as tubes are handy, you can go anywhere around London from there.

Back