the new image

bong1

Inactive User
Reaction score
theres a new image on the software update it has rgb options and faster lan i have installed it but red button for latest keys dont work thats all i can see at the moment

The 28/12 image was meant as a beta release, and not really for public. there are a few bugs in it but also a few things added

TM-800 HD TEST ONLY
TM800-UR-2010-12-28.bin (57.3MB)

1. Fixed Audio bugs when resolution change

2. Improve playback but some bugs exist

3. Improve 밨ecording paths� function ( press 밬SB� button in rcu)

3.1 detected usb position ( FRONT /REAR /INSIDE)

3.2 detected Linux and Windows file system

if usb have windows file system, this usb does not select by default Recording paths.

3.3 added format function

I think bong1 is probably refering to the new TM-600-500Super UR 29-12-10 image and not the TM800...

TM-600-500Super UR 29-12-10

1-Added RGB level function to increase picture quality (system setting ?A/V setting ?(CVBS-> RGB -> SVideo -> YpbPr -> RGB+1 -> RGB +2 -> RGB +MAX)

2. Modified from Setup->satellite Installation & TP Edit->Satellite Configuration to many satellite via DiSEqC Rotor->motorize multi satellite. And from Rename one single satellite->single satellite to Rename.

3. Blue Panel=>Download Motorized Channel List / Download Non-Motorized Channel List It is available when rebooting without delete regular DiSEqc configuration when downloading channels.

4. Display message 뱎lease wait꿬nstalling?until reboot.

5-channel surfing has been improved.

6-Lan connection speed has been increased.

since using that image i found that my ecm times pulsed i would get four at .170 then one at anything from .400 upwards this repeated when i tried to load the previous ur image i found that the blue ur server wont load i factory reset and re loaded it it still wouldn't load so i reloaded the 28/12 image it loaded the ur server straight away i have tried all of the previous images and the blue ur server wont load it only loads on 28/12 ur and gemini image not sure what to try next internet connection shows up in lan settings did factory reset before installing the image im lost

Back