The new Beta..

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
I loaded it up, pressed the Media button and it immediately green screened. :)

I rebooted and pressed the LIST button - green screen.

I rebooted and pressed the MENU button - green screened! :)

As someone said earlier the Wifi is still buggered.

Best to wait for the official release methinks.

ooh, now my box won't boot up - gotta love these releases. :)

Last edited:
A full image release is not imminent then? LOL

Digidude said that both a beta and a full image was released alst night, but I can't find any sign of the full one.

It was probably totally fucked and they withdrew it, lol.

I think its time for techenomate to releases the source code and and let other dev teams try and get a stable image sorted!

I not having a go at technomate writing a new image cant be easy but my main viewing satellite box has had 3 official image releases this month and a slew of 3rd party images.

I think its time for techenomate to releases the source code and and let other dev teams try and get a stable image sorted!

I not having a go at technomate writing a new image cant be easy but my main viewing satellite box has had 3 official image releases this month and a slew of 3rd party images.

Releasing source code is still going to mean progress is going to be slow..as anyone with the knowledge and skills to work on it normally isnt going to work on it full time...

Any decent Dev teams are not going to bother with developing images unless TM pull out some cash and pay them to write the code...I dont think thats going to happen they could have done this already if they wanted to...

So it's probably a case of sit back and wait for UR Team....to get their act together...good luck with that...I have seen any decent image from them yet on any reciever...ranging from the old ITGate cable recievers, through to the TM500,600 and now 800HD...theyre useless...

the 2 images released last night were the beta one that people are accessing (thats not meant to be visable there yet lol) and a public one based on the same beta image, the public one is stable, the beta one is not, as everyone who has tried it has found

a final image 'should' be just around the corner, im just awaiting the Ok to release the public one from last night, that while still not 99%, is an improvement on the 15/7 image

Releasing source code is still going to mean progress is going to be slow..as anyone with the knowledge and skills to work on it normally isnt going to work on it full time...

Any decent Dev teams are not going to bother with developing images unless TM pull out some cash and pay them to write the code...I dont think thats going to happen they could have done this already if they wanted to...

So it's probably a case of sit back and wait for UR Team....to get their act together...good luck with that...I have seen any decent image from them yet on any reciever...ranging from the old ITGate cable recievers, through to the TM500,600 and now 800HD...theyre useless...

what about images from other teams though m8?

the 9100 was a pi$$ poor excuse of a receiver when it first came out, but forward a year or so, and with the andromeda image, its a bombproof receiver

theres plenty of teams out there who actually WANT to create images for the TM800, as the hardware spec is really good, atm its just the 'not ready' software thats letting it down

kind of like sticking diesel in your ferrarri i guess? lol, the hardwares good, but what you put into it to run it is fooking it all up?

i KNOW 101% of 3 different 'groups' all of who have released images in the past for various receivers, who are dying to get their hands on the source code to release images

hopefully TM, UR, whoever decides, will come through with their promise of releasing the code

hi digidude m8

since you have tested the stable 1 .is there any fix for wifi adapter?or any other ?

regards

Unlikely going by a comment DG made earlier. Also, pertains to a post made earlier in the week about someone speaking to someone from TM who hinted mid Sept :(

Back