The Mother of all Polls

xXx

Inactive User
Reaction score
....and that's no reference to Graham's mum!

With Henry breaking Wrighty's record...which one of the two following strikers would u have...

Has been debated by Andy Gray and the mob on numerous occasions...

Van Nistelrooy is the man and who the hell is Henry lol

no contest in my opion "henry"

it would probably be more interesting to have to poll but arsenal or manure supporters couldnt vote. as there are more manure fans on this forum and generally around it will just come down to how many bother to vote. doing it that way u may get a more objective view.

although both are strikers, they are totally different types of player.

the mother of all polls...and thats no referance to grahams mum......lol thats class m8.

you should not have posted this poll after i gave henry such a high profile alot will vote just to be against my opinion lol

if you ask any football fan except arsenal and manchester utd henry will win

if you ask arsenal fans its henry if you ask man u fans its van nistelroy

but if man u fans are honest we all know nistelyboy is a great striker but put him against henry its not close lol.... ask any fan if you can have henry or nistelrooy up front with thier best its a easy deccission to have henry unless you already have a striker who can score 20+ goals a season ?

then you would still want henry as he scores that every season and will assist your best striker with another 10 easy ;)

Henry in my opinion, he's got that little something extra!!

Henry for me as a neutral, for the reasons Mickie gave above. Van Nistelrooy is an out and out striker, whereas Henry will give you the same but as he plays wider he provides a lot of scoring chances for others too.

im not in anyway slagging of nistelrooy as apart from his diving he is an awsome and deadly striker but henry scores not only amazing eye pleasing goals he scores goals when they count and he carrys the whole team at times... and he also sets up at least 15 goals for his companions a season aswell... he will also dazzle any player with skill

and we all love a bit of skill... comon watching ronaldhinio go past players is great... and most of us will agree that henry should of won player of the year at least once of his 2 times up for the tittle!

@capokhatpin didier drogba ....yeh ok mate!!!........
@mas123 slight imbalance in comparison, yes van nistelroy has scored more but he was a striker long before henry...henry used to be winger dont forget......dont get me wrong i think he is a top striker

I would go for king henry as he scores goals and has a high number of assists them.

Mickie D said:
im not in anyway slagging of nistelrooy

well said m8, I certainly hold him in high regard along with other deadly strikers to have graced our game on par with the likes of Hurst....David that is, dixon kerry, drogba, wreh, ade panicbiyi, heskey, crouch, nathan blake...

henry cause he has the speed and the skill and he always like to attack the defenders

Back