The Missing Posts

craigend33

Banned
Reaction score
So Wat Happened To The Posts Rabp Was It Not To Ur Liking Becauseit Didnt Favour Ur Rotten Hooligan Mob

I deleted 1 thread with 14 posts 5 by you. because the same subject was being covered in another thread.

if you don't agree you are free to leave at anytime you want.

I deleted 1 thread with 14 posts 5 by you. because the same subject was being covered in another thread.

if you don't agree you are free to leave at anytime you want.

Please leave and take ftq1888_04 with you. Anyone who has a blatantly obviously sectarian and bilious user name should never have been allowed on this forum in the first place. All you pricks that pop your head above the parapet when things go tits up for your rivals are no more than glory hunters !!!

Please dont reply as i have turned my hearing aid off, and you were already top of my ignore list previous to this post.

Sorry just realised dickhead was banned, thanks RABP happy holidays, LOL !! What about FTQ dickhead ??

All The Best

was not me as for ftq1888_04 that would need to be down to amin to change his user name.

post of the year by rodboy!

lmao

Great result!!! !'m missing cable forums but this prick had to go LOL there are more and you know it LOL !
This has fook all to do with football, just dickheads causing trouble :)

was not me as for ftq1888_04 that would need to be down to amin to change his user name.

I am amongst others disgusted with this blatant sectarian bile. It surprises me that after a few posted complaints this guy is still aboard ship.
I am not saying for one minute that this guy is a bad person but his user name is most offensive. The fact that I and others have offered him this advice and he has not heeded it would suggest to me that he is nothing but a low life bigot, LET HIM PROVE US WRONG !!

All The Best

Sorry just realised dickhead was banned, thanks RABP happy holidays, LOL !! What about FTQ dickhead ??

All The Best

im not going to say sorry if my name offends you rodboy because it was not meant to. i have been a member of this site for a few years now and yor the only 1 to complain about it. as for me being sectarian you can ask others members or check the forums on posts that i have made in the time i have been a member and you will not find any sectarian comments made by myself. if you do find any please feel free to report me to admin.

@RABP
could you tell me how to go about changing my name as it seems some ppl are too easily offended here.

im not going to say sorry if my name offends you rodboy because it was not meant to. i have been a member of this site for a few years now and yor the only 1 to complain about it. as for me being sectarian you can ask others members or check the forums on posts that i have made in the time i have been a member and you will not find any sectarian comments made by myself. if you do find any please feel free to report me to admin.

@RABP
could you tell me how to go about changing my name as it seems some ppl are too easily offended here.

as u know m8 ive chatted with urself in the past without any bother
but i think if some members actually knew wat it stood for they would be offended also.

as u know m8 ive chatted with urself in the past without any bother
but i think if some members actually knew wat it stood for they would be offended also.

dead on m8 - as i said i will request a user name change. i really dont want to offend any1 on here.
p.s
can i be the first to ask you to change your location.:banana:

Glad you want to change your user name.
I can see were it could cause offence thats the name not you as im sure you do not post sectarian or biggoted shit. Look at it from another point of view. If i changed my user name to ftp1690 how many people would it rightly upset.

Sorry to see craigbellend go tho lol

he aint banned for good so you can always tell him you were sorry to see him go in a few days time .

thats good i look forward to seeing him back as his banter isnt that bad.
Dont like his post in this thread tho' But hey we can all post shit at times lol. Obviously some lots more than others.

m8 if you would like to PM me what name you would now like ,Ill sort it for you

I havent a clue what you name means now ...and think Id rather not lol

well thanks for the PMs and MSN messages guys explain his user name to me lol

spoz if I thought about it more I could of guessed it :err:

Back