The last big brother

dogtoffee

DW Regular +
Reaction score
I've found myself watching it.................... plz help me

funnily enough - just saw some of it tonight for the first time! so you're not alone.

funnily enough - just saw some of it tonight for the first time! so you're not alone.

iv seen it from the start lol..............did i just say that..nooooooooooooooo:proud:

you can go into rehab to get cured. :)

iv seen it from the start lol..............did i just say that..nooooooooooooooo:proud:

We need to talk mucker,,don't worry Keith am sure its only a short term thing but if it continues a will have to kill you.:slaps:

Im with Keith on this one, Im a watcher too. Always watched it and i dont care who knows it.

GO BB lol :)

Ok hit me if you need too :proud:

We will take a beating together mate

Aww naw,,Ma favourite site is full of homos and perverts who love camera's..

As it's the last one it's ok to watch the highlights each day, but do NOT watch the live feed!!

8 hours of watching people sleep and snore is beyond any help!

I think BB is a great show, I don't watch it myself but only because I have no time for it. I think BB changed the way tv is presented. Is not about watching people, is about watching people's behaviour. And who says that never watched is a big fat freaking liar!

Aww naw,,Ma favourite site is full of homos and perverts who love camera's..

Not everybody Hopster! I'm with you on this one :)

Fortunately even my missus doesn't care much for BB so its a no contest in my house, it just doesn't get airtime as with soaps. I'd rather watch my toenails grow than watch any of that shite!

Keith & Chris...................Get well soon! ;) lol

Its banned in my house-even finished with a chick who was well into it. you come to work in the mornin n peeps discussin it...??? "Did u see it last night?The left handed lesbian with 5 tits and a penis farted and they all said CORR that stinks.Cant wait to see who farts tonight!" Cos these are all ur average person aren't they not hand picked for their obscurities. Wipe channel 4 with a large roll of Andrex when its finished and flush. Never again will u be asked to partake in this excrement - until the next show of this type. i can see it now - Housemate Challenge on Sky Sports HD - come on Mr.Murdoch ur slackin a bit ha!

"Did u see it last night?The left handed lesbian with 5 tits and a penis farted and they all said CORR that stinks.Cant wait to see who farts tonight!"

Lol........That about sums it up!

Cos these are all ur average person aren't they not hand picked for their obscurities.

Exactly, I suspect everyone who has been chosen for the show has mental health issues and C4 have made millions by exploiting them....Shame really!

Not everybody Hopster! I'm with you on this one :)

Fortunately even my missus doesn't care much for BB so its a no contest in my house, it just doesn't get airtime as with soaps. I'd rather watch my toenails grow than watch any of that shite!

Keith & Chris...................Get well soon! ;) lol

Thank fook, the voice of reason, its a hideous show fella.

@DrRu62, lmfao mate.

Just a bunch of wannabe fame hungry idiots, who will do anything to get on TV. Bring back The Word I say. What are these people famous for? What talents do any of them have?

Jade Goody was famous for getting naked on Tv, and sucking someone off under the quilt. Then for being a racists bullying fame hungry idiot. If this is what the youth of today aspire to, then god help this country in the future. People need to see that there is more to life, than getting on tv and shagging a footballer or page 3 model.

The only way that BB would be good tv, is if they locked 20 of those fame hungry wannabes in a house, and gassed the lot of them. Then got another 20, and did the same, until all the idiots have been dealt with.

I think BB is a great show, I don't watch it myself but only because I have no time for it. I think BB changed the way tv is presented. Is not about watching people, is about watching people's behaviour. And who says that never watched is a big fat freaking liar!

A don't know where to start with your post mate.
Its not about watching people?
Its a house full of people being watched by camera's.

Its about watching peoples behaviour?
I see peoples behavour every day of the week, maybe you should get out more.

People who say they have never watched it before a big fat freakin liars?
A must be a big fat freakin liar then because up until a few weeks ago a hadn't bothered ma arse with it as it looked like a pile of shite.
The only reason i saw it at all was due to my missus awful taste in programs.
Then again a knew the Sinclair c5 was a pile of shite and ave never driven one of those.

It changed the way in which TV was presented?
Apart from inventing trash time reality shite a don't see any revolution going on here and bear in mind this idea was ripped from 1984 and stuck into a studio.
As Janobi pointed out, a program like The Word was more of a revolution as they didnt embrace fame hunters they did the right thing and ripped the utter piss out of these z listers.

If you want to see reality madness then go to youtube and look up the word or download a few episodes and have a real laugh at these morons.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLwhEzprFFI]YouTube - Sick Stunts.[/ame]

A don't know where to start with your post mate.
Its not about watching people?
Its a house full of people being watched by camera's.

Its about watching peoples behaviour?
I see peoples behavour every day of the week, maybe you should get out more.

People who say they have never watched it before a big fat freakin liars?
A must be a big fat freakin liar then because up until a few weeks ago a hadn't bothered ma arse with it as it looked like a pile of shite.
The only reason i saw it at all was due to my missus awful taste in programs.
Then again a knew the Sinclair c5 was a pile of shite and ave never driven one of those.

It changed the way in which TV was presented?
Apart from inventing trash time reality shite a don't see any revolution going on here and bear in mind this idea was ripped from 1984 and stuck into a studio.
As Janobi pointed out, a program like The Word was more of a revolution as they didnt embrace fame hunters they did the right thing and ripped the utter piss out of these z listers.

If you want to see reality madness then go to youtube and look up the word or download a few episodes and have a real laugh at these morons.

YouTube - Sick Stunts.

if you say so ...:yawn:

The only way that BB would be good tv, is if they locked 20 of those fame hungry wannabes in a house, and gassed the lot of them. Then got another 20, and did the same, until all the idiots have been dealt with.

I'm shocked and dismayed that you would like to see those poor people dealt with in that manner - without giving them a fightin chance.
I think youre right about the gassin,but let them breathe it out of balloons thinkin its helium (passin it round like a reefer) and the last 2 suvivors go into the grand final.This could go on for a full season b4 all the finalists get to bobhole Davina(or fist her if they're chickies).The 1 who get best marks off her get 2 hang her in public,guardin against a reincarnation of this dross before being dropped into a vat of acid.THEN they would be famous!

Back