The Irony!

Can you get sit down tickets for them ?

Last edited:
Beltin, I'm glad I've not offended any Cure fans :) , it's all about taste and opinions

Their still shit live, more life in a tramps vest. Was the guitarist breathing ? he needs monitoring

I hope you get the help you obviously need. You appear to have been really badly affected by their performance. I had never heard of Stormzy before but you describe him as "a tosser along with those bunch of geriatric old farts who need to call it a day"

One day before you know it you too will be that age without ever realising a mere fraction of their talent or money. I know this to be true as I'm already there

I went to see fleetwood Mac a few years back the original rumours line up. The youngest at the time was 68 and oldest 70 odds. Geriatric old farts not. Accomplished fantastic musicians as are a lot of geriatric old fart groups ie the who,the stones to name but a few. :)

How a thread can pancake lol, I said The Cure were crap at Glastonbury and in my eyes they were awful they should call it a day? and why ? because it was truly awful. Then, Stormzy's brought up lol, Fleetwood Mac ?? what ?, how I'm affected by The Cure ? hehehe how old I am ? lol. And IANB, Those bands have absolutely nothing to do with The Cure at Glastonbury been a pile of sh"t your chalk n cheese there m8.
Anyway, I'm gonna leave you lot to play out the Battle of the (Geriatric) Bands
Get your tickets quick before they go!! Boots for your makeup
The Cure Official Site

Vote Boris in I say and leave tomorrow with no deal :)

Back