The Human Mind & Spelling

NurseChuckles

Inactive User
Reaction score
Mostly at the Pub after screwing up my exams
The Human Mind & Spelling

Believe it or not you can read the following!!!!

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulacity uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg.

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mjttaer inwaht order the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny ipromoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thgougt slpeling was ipmorantt!!

Its amazing what you find out in the students union bar :Cheers:

so weird

thats mad init i could read that and im blonde reading normal words is difficult 4 me maybe thats why they say blondes are backwards,that would explain it so !!! if i just read everthing all mixed up now then it could lead to me being normal great thax for solving my little problem lol !!!! xxx

mrsdigi said:
thats mad init i could read that and im blonde reading normal words is difficult 4 me maybe thats why they say blondes are backwards,that would explain it so !!! if i just read everthing all mixed up now then it could lead to me being normal great thax for solving my little problem lol !!!! xxx

Never thought of that, i'll have to try it with the wife. LOL

wooooah
that is wierd i read that as fast as normal

ralley wreid,ddin't hvae any pbroelms redanig taht.:SHOOTING:

Back