The Happening!!!!

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF!!! just watched this mince, not only did i waste an hour and a half of my life, i also dont get it. WHATS THE POINT!!! if i meet that muther focker m knight he is getting it!!!! both fecking barrellss!!!!!!

Have to agree m8 was the biggest load of crap i ever seen.

you wanna watch some of the stuff i watch lol,it was better than lady in the water tho

why dont you check the ratings on IMDB before you watch 'em... that 'll save you time:)

started watching the r5 of this,only halfway thru but im enjoying it so far

better picture quality can really improve the viewing experiance

I've seen worse but I did think it was pretty predictable.

The plants were protecting themselves, they saw humans as a pest and were releasing a chemical that caused a 'protective gene' to switch off in the human brain, this lead to suicide. The plants/trees communicated to each other using the wind, they released this 'death pollen' and any plants or trees in the path of the wind would then inturn release the 'human weedkiller' :)

The very last scene of the movie shows people walking in a French park, the plants here decided that humans were a pest and started producing the chemical.

The film was ruined for me at the moment the older couple had picked up the younger couple and took them to the greenhouses where he explained that plants could exterminate threats.

the end was a typical hollywood ending

i enjoyed the first hour the end you can keep

just watched it wish i had read this thread 1st ffs lol
i have little to add bar its not up to his usual standard ...

his usual standard of the village,lady in the water ,unbreakable,signs,wide awake and praying with anger

or the exeption to the rule sixth sense

What about Atonement ? 7 academy awards and a load of sh*te .I can't believe i sat through that film waiting for something to happen

his usual standard of the village,lady in the water ,unbreakable,signs,wide awake and praying with anger

or the exeption to the rule sixth sense

Spot on mate, Sixth Sense is the only decent thing he has done.

Back