the gun click in the commando 7.5

FC Sniper

Inactive User
Reaction score
hiya

i love this new feature

i just wanted to know how to do it in another image also i want to use the rocky song goind the distance if poosiable

thank you very much

The sound file is held in /var/bin and is called tc-01.mp3.

You would need to replace this file with your own mp3 and call it tc-01.mp3.

This file is called during startup by the /etc/init.d/start file. This folder is read only so I don't think you could alter it on another image.

Last edited:
so do u think i can copy it and also how big a mp3 could i use i have tryed what u said but it dosnt play the full song just the first few seconds

you need to get the /bin/madplay and /lib/libmad.so.0

A long song will soon loose it's interest I mean you wouldn't have a 3 minute ringtone on your phone.

lol if i can use a long song i will chnage evry so often lol

you can use a whole cd compressed to 1 mp3 if you want just be aware the bigger the song the more precious space it will take up as longer means larger. and you can't watch tv until it's finished...you can get an mp3 player for less than a tenna from asda.

you can use a whole cd compressed to 1 mp3 if you want just be aware the bigger the song the more precious space it will take up as longer means larger. and you can't watch tv until it's finished...you can get an mp3 player for less than a tenna from asda.

rotfl nice one

I was wondering how i could make it no sound because i don't want this feature, and it's annoying when u turn ur dbox2 on at some times.

thanks

delete the
/var/bin/tc-01.mp3
will sort it or rename it in case you want it back later.

Back