The Forums Christmas Party

Teeny

Inactive User
Joined
May 12, 2005
Messages
3,544
Reaction score
93
So, where's the Forums Christmas party being held this year? At Mickie's perhaps...................

: party : : party : : party :
 
tina said:
So, where's the Forums Christmas party being held this year? At Mickie's perhaps...................

: party : : party : : party :

no chance my mrs hates this place lol, imagine a party for it lmfao rofl

you lot can meet wherever you like ;)

Regards
Mickie D
 
lol my mrs hates this place too. she says i speak more to you lot than her lol
 
Biggav said:
I think Mickie D should post John Smiths address and we can all meet round there


thats gonna be one hell of a party if we get his address........:lsabre:
 
cliffy said:
lol my mrs hates this place too. she says i speak more to you lot than her lol

erm.... can you imagine what mine thinks of this place? mine doe'snt say anything cos we dont talk anymore i think we should have a domestics room in here

have like a Dear Diedre {however you spell it} we can call it Dear DW where we can share and discuss our domestic issues :Smileysex


blimey ive just had a slap on the ear........................






lol
 
Thats a great idea James.......

Please Please Please...............can I be the MOD for this section....
Dear Auntie Tina....

: whip :


: gun :
 
Last edited:
Auntie Tina
hmmm sounds good but are you any good in giving people this sort of advice we dont want people killing themselves......................LOL

only kidding babe;)
 
cliffy said:
lol my mrs hates this place too. she says i speak more to you lot than her lol

The trick is to get them to join up too
 
JIMMYQ said:
Auntie Tina
hmmm sounds good but are you any good in giving people this sort of advice we dont want people killing themselves......................LOL

only kidding babe;)

Ok, lets do a trial run James.....We could start with you.........

Now Mr Q...wot sems to be the problem

(Everything you tell will be private & confidential)......lol
 
Dear auntie tina,

I'm a member of a forum where a major principle we all adhear to is sharing. However, Digi and red won't share their sheep....
 
tina said:
Ok, lets do a trial run James.....We could start with you.........

Now Mr Q...wot sems to be the problem

(Everything you tell will be private & confidential)......lol


my probs is that my teath are all over the shop i wiegh 22 stones i have very long hair bath once a month why cant i get a girlfriend .....:(











































pmsl............: maggie :
 
JIMMYQ said:
my probs is that my teath are all over the shop i wiegh 22 stones i have very long hair bath once a month why cant i get a girlfriend .....:(

pmsl............: maggie :



I don't know, that's a tough one.
 
Paul-K said:
The trick is to get them to join up too

i did that

shes here more than me now lmao

Kam71 said:
Dear auntie tina,

I'm a member of a forum where a major principle we all adhear to is sharing. However, Digi and red won't share their sheep....

but our sheep is a special one, you could try love-ewe.com or we could post you one, or a sample of one lol
 
Your problem is solveable in seconds Mr Q.....................

CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON.....
 
Last edited:
Kam71 said:
Dear auntie tina,

I'm a member of a forum where a major principle we all adhear to is sharing. However, Digi and red won't share their sheep....


Don't Panic Kam71................. you can share this one.....
 
Last edited:
Back
Top