Votes: 6 66.7%
  • dundee united win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • draw

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • another dodgy pen to save the gers

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
need Rangers to beat Utd to do us a favour so a dodgy pen to save teh gers for me!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

standard of refering in scotland is a disgrace . 1 pen knocked off 1 good goal knocked off cousin again head butts a player no red card . mc curry hang your head in shame . it was the most biased game ive ever seen .

I didnt see you post when Celtic got the decisions the last few weeks!

then tell me ice what was the goal knocked off for . cause i didnt see a thing wrong with it
why wasnt cousin sent off
and the pen . wier should have been off to last man and a goal scoring chance

Are you really that stupid? Where exactly did i say those decisions were correct?

I sat there thinking WTF how was that not a penalty and WTF how was he not sent off and WTF why was that goal chopped off.

Its not about them being right or wrong its the fact you Celtic fans have had quite a few decisions like that go your way recently and now we get a few and your screaming like a wee kid.

You were quiet when they went your way so don't start now they went our way. You actually look fucking pathetic.

Are you really that stupid? Where exactly did i say those decisions were correct?

I sat there thinking WTF how was that not a penalty and WTF how was he not sent off and WTF why was that goal chopped off.

Its not about them being right or wrong its the fact you Celtic fans have had quite a few decisions like that go your way recently and now we get a few and your screaming like a wee kid.

You were quiet when they went your way so don't start now they went our way. You actually look fucking pathetic.

and your talking sh1te . sam crap comes out for rangers fans all the time . big difference from getting a bad corner that wasnt ours than 3 massive decisions like that in one game only thing the ref didnt do you you today was score
the united players must have left thinking was there any point in even turning up

HAHA yeah yeah lets not take the talking shite to a vote m8, you might find something about yourself you dont like.

At least im man enough to say we got lucky today with the decisions you still think you deserved last minute goals chopped off for the opposition and corners you score from that weren't corners.

If you get wrongly awarded a corner and score from it well you got fucking lucky to be awarded the corner.

lets see
1 . a corner or a pen with the player most certianly being ordered off. 2 a goal being chooped off because the whistle had gone . or a goal being chooped off because eh no reason
. add to that an head but ( which is an automatic red head being allowed to go . i guess that evens it out . lol lol lol

as for your vote
you really think i give a flying **** what some blue nose thinks of me .

in our game with celtic why was cladwell not sent off for man handling porter to the ground and denying him a clear goal scoring opportunity? how the **** was it a corner, how was nakamura not sent off rasing ur hands is a straight red big bobo clatters clarkson in the box and bobo gets a free kick?

there was 4 huge decisions in our game last week that certainley effected the outcome of the game

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

in our game with celtic why was cladwell not sent off for man handling porter to the ground and denying him a clear goal scoring opportunity? how the **** was it a corner, how was nakamura not sent off rasing ur hands is a straight red big bobo clatters clarkson in the box and bobo gets a free kick?

there was 4 huge decisions in our game last week that certainley effected the outcome of the game

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

They benefited Celtic so we don't talk about them ;)

HP.gif
davie weir

Funny how Nobody has said anything about Aberdeen not getting a Goal against Motherwell when it was 1-1 and keeper saved it but was clearly behind the line or Motherwell's second looking suspisiously offside

but then again it does not help Celtic

Funny how Nobody has said anything about Aberdeen not getting a Goal against Motherwell when it was 1-1 and keeper saved it but was clearly behind the line or Motherwell's second looking suspisiously offside

but then again it does not help Celtic

was that free kick in?

it was at the opposite side from where i was sitting and we all wondered how it wasnt a goal?

that linesman could hardly keep up with play also he waited on the ref givin every decision before he moved his flag, that big Dave Bus cheat kicked the ball straight out and he had to think about it?!?!

as soon as shug played the ball to ports we all looked at the linesman waiting for his flag to go up but thankfully it didnt and we getting closer to europe

i said Mon the Gers yesterday and they duly obliged thanks to a bit of devine intervention ;)

now Mon the Tic! beat the hibbes today please and the passports will be out!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

At the end of the day folks it's the Scottish officials that are diabolical. They get far too many decisions wrong.

Dundee Utd have logded an official complaint about Mike McCurry. I would be very suprised if he got to take charge of an SPL game ever again!

For anyone interested, the interview with Levein was very interesting, especially when his chairman chirped in. Listen to it and 3:10 into the interview they are asked who the ball hit, Levein says Davie Weir but then the chairman says "we thought it hit our player didnt we"

So they are criticising the ref for giving a decision which they originally thought was right....the ref doesnt have the luxury of a monitor to see what exactly happened so his 1st thought was it hit Robertson and thats what was given.

I am not saying the decision was right....just that I think its sounds daft to criticise someone for giving a decision when they thought the same as him.

Interview

Back