The Custom Firmware Enhancer - 3.10 OE Edition

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
This is a Package for ANY 3.10 OE User to take the PSP to the next level.
I take NO CREDIT FOR ANY OF THE WORK INCLUDED! The only credit I will take for this is Bringing it all together... it was quite an intense process of getting the stuff, Mapping it out, making sure everything is put together right, and whether a particular mod works or not. Hopefully I have done a good enough job for you to enjoy whats included without bricking. I have included my very own "HOW TO CUSTOMIZE" Step-By-Step tutorial to installing the Mods.

Remember, EVERYTHING in this package is to be INSTALLED ON TO YOUR MEMORY STICK AUTOMATICALLY, Prepared and Ready, ONLY the Mods are needed to be applied yourself.

Heres whats included :

PREINSTALLED!

PSP Menu (XMB) Analog Stick Utilization (vshanalog)
MP3 Playback in XMB and Games (irsmp3)
Take Screenshots and Record Movies (SVCapture)
Maximum PSX Emulation Compatibility (POPSloader)
Play Nintendo 64 ROMs (Daedalus R9 - Optional)

IFIND MEDIA PORTAL, Including :-
Open TXT files
Chat to your Friends
Find your links
Password Protection
Play Games
Run Applications
View Images
Find your media

IRSHELL v3 (Optional), Including :-

Launch UMD
Launch Homebrew
Multitask (Switch from the App to Changing a TV Channel, switch to UMD Game and it will resume where you left off)
Intergrated Screenshot Ability
BMP Viewer
Built-In iR Commander to control iR-Based Hardware (TV, Sky Box, TiVo...)
Possibility of controlling over 2000 devices (Get Pronto Hex Codes from w*w.irshell.com)
Get control to over 6000 devices getting codes from w*w.remotecentral.com
This version has more than 6+ Skins
Has Archive Extraction Ability

A Collection of the Finest PSP Wallpapers Available

Phew, OK, Now with the mods...

TO BE APPLIED!

34 XMB Waves (Ultra Fast Modding using WaveFlasher)
6 BootSounds
Dark_AleX's Update Mod
18 GameBoots
Red Loading Circle Mod OR 8 Battery Mods
136 (!) Custom Fonts
12 Custom Themes
7 Custom Volume Bars

ALSO, I INCLUDED ALL THE ORIGINAL 3.10 OE FILES USED FOR MODDING!

(Note : The VERSION CHANGER is included, but is VERY RISKY, if your used to half-bricking, give it a try, if not, simply delete it)

I have installed the individual types of Mods myself, so no worries, it all works.

BY THE PUBLIC FOR THE PUBLIC
Thats what the Scene is all about... Thanks to ALL the Authors of ALL of the this awesome stuff!

Final Note, DO NOT INSTALL THE CUSTOMIZATIONS FOLDER ON YOUR PSP UNLESS YOU HAVE PLENTY OF FREE SPACE! INSTALL THE REST, THEN INSTALL THE CUSTOMIZATION FOLDER INTO A FOLDER ON YOUR HDD. (Tip : Have a shortcut for it so you can access the folder anytime!)

The Package will be Actively Updated by Myself (NGEvo) and I will release Full/Upgrade Installers for your enjoyment!

Ask any questions at the PSP Help forum or the PSEvolve forum at the official Forums here - h**p://forums.openoneware.com - Feel free to ask questions here, but I'm more active on the Official forums so you will probably get a quicker response there.

download from here
h**p://www.mediafire.com/?1uztfycjoxw

taken from another site

Last edited:
hi Bro cheers mate looks great i will try , im on custom fw 3.10

Back