The Cheekiest penalty?

jackdee

Member ++
Reaction score
It looks as if he miss hit it and was trying to do a chip , maybe.

nara

Who?
VIP Member
Reaction score
I've seen a much better one tbh. It was semi professional league one.
Nice one! :), but it was a Charity game. I think that would be disallowed for "Unsportsmanlike Conduct" in a proper match.

janobi

Janet to us
VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice one! :), but it was a Charity game. I think that would be disallowed for "Unsportsmanlike Conduct" in a proper match.
Yeah trundle doesn't play anymore, but he's done some mad things like that in matches as well. He was known as magic daps around these parts.

nara

Who?
VIP Member
Reaction score
@nara, I dont think it would be banned for sportsmanship, as per ^^ who tried something.
I’m not sure that is legal nowadays. As far as I understand the current rules, you can pass to another player providing you kick the ball forwards, but after that you can’t touch the ball again yourself, as Cruyff does here.

Trabbs

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure that is legal nowadays. As far as I understand the current rules, you can pass to another player providing you kick the ball forwards, but after that you can’t touch the ball again yourself, as Cruyff does here.
Surely once the ball is back in play, if it was passed forward, normal rules would apply so, unless he was offside when he received the ball back, goal would stand?

janobi

Janet to us
VIP Member
Reaction score
Surely once the ball is back in play, if it was passed forward, normal rules would apply so, unless he was offside when he received the ball back, goal would stand?
Yeah, i'd have to agree with Trabbs. Happy to be corrected though.

TEST