the championship

torna-k

Inactive User
Reaction score
congratulations to west brom,the best team in the league and worthy champions. congratulations also to stoke on a well deserved promotion. good luck in the play offs to hull and crystal palace. massive congratulations to southampton,sheffield wedneday and coventry for staying up,and sending that 2 faced weasel holloway down:Clap:

Get in there, made up with the lads today we out played Norwich in the 2nd half.
Things are looking good, takeover happening this month with the promise of a £30million transfer fund. Premiership here we come

UP THE OWLS

glad the wendies stayed up,always a good ground to go to and a good atmosphere. good luck for next season

as said in another thread would have prefered southampton to have gone down but thats just local rivelry

lol ken thing is the saints is pretty much a local derby for us and usually 4-6 points so it's good still having them in our division

for silver cloud there's always a brighter one.

Stoke to pay the B&W's £4,000,000 for Ameobi as part of the deal for us supplying to the potters, so Dutch you'll have to take from your shopping list!

I dont watch much championship footie so can someone tell me.

Are Stoke the new Derby....up and straight down again ???

I dont watch much championship footie so can someone tell me.

Are Stoke the new Derby....up and straight down again ???

as long as they reach 12pts or more otherwise I guess yes, so at least that's one less team for the others to worry about,

i would say that stoke are a far stronger team than derby were when they gained promotion,they have a lot of experience and are a bit,strong,physical side so they might surprise quite a few next season. i can see them being difficult to beat at the brit so would expect them to easily beat derby's lame points total

em no good luck to bristol city in the play offs torna-k shame on u

em no good luck to bristol city in the play offs torna-k shame on u

no chance big bro,if city stay down it means we'll have another 4-6 points off them again next season lol ..in all seriousness i would really like either hull or palace to go up through the play offs,hull because they're the biggest city in england never to have hosted top flight football and palace because i have enormous respect for neil warnock,he's done a fantastic job there

boing boing

got my season ticket for next year already

well done baggies,bt far and away the best team in the division,really hope you boys stay up because you play football the way it should be played

Happy to see two more midlands side in the premiership being from the Midlands myself. Think both have more to offer than Derby and can do more than just make up the numbers. For now congratulations to them both and btw I too was hoping Southampton went down, lol.

Back