The bit you did not see in the news !!!

the proesters must have expected his reaction, another sign popped up. :)

TBH I dont see an issue with what Nick done. He was reporting on the situation, and the protester has blatantly tried to disrupt the news report.

If your unhappy and protesting fine, but holding a silly sign up and flipping it on the news does nothing to add to the plight you are fighting for. And TBH Nick is one of the better political reporters in this country, he was the one who has broken many difficult stories, and was even sacked because of story he felt the public should know about, so to now criticise him for this is incredulous imo.

tbh I would have done the same, his job is to report news not have some dick with a piece of card waving around at the back... he carried on with the interview while it was still there then sorted it.

Good on him I say. I think he should be sent to France for a week to report on there plights....

i can see both sides.
very funny when new sign comes back up at the end.pmsl

He supposed to a professional and as far as I could see the protestor was not going anything illegal.

omg PC brigade come out

the bloke is doing his job with a twat trying to wind him up in his face

how many of u morons would feel the same when i come to your work place with a sign stuck in your face saying your tax is being spent on worthless bone idle bellends

He supposed to a professional and as far as I could see the protestor was not going anything illegal.

couldnt agree more, at the end of the day if he was a true professional he would of done nothing. Opinions change, would he of done the same if they where protesting about a child killer? i think not.

and would that not be stealing and criminal damage?

omg PC brigade come out

how many of u morons would feel the same when i come to your work place with a sign stuck in your face saying your tax is being spent on worthless bone idle bellends

Won't attack them, thats for sure. AFAIK people still have the right to protest in the this country.

All the TV crew had to do was to move direction they were filming in.

omg PC brigade come out

Well said!

I think he was right to do what he did, the news is the news not an advertising campaigne for protesters who have nothing better to do with there time. We all know the troops need to come home, but we don't need a dickhead to tell us on a scrap of card.

omg PC brigade come out

Well said!

Maybe, but does Ephid0r have to be so rude. And what has PC got to do with it?

Far too many dicks around trying to get themselves free publicity rather than actually doing anything newsworthy. Tbh, I think Nick was pretty damned restrained there - certainly far more than I would of been (I'd of made sure the camera was off first though)

And what has PC got to do with it?

you are joking, yeah? if it were not for PC'ness he could have acted in any way he liked. and nobody would have said a word
as for rude, i read it. perhaps he, genuinely thinks those who worship PC, are morons. and he has a point.

Seems that some peoples answer to anyone who disagrees with them is to label them PC.

I'm not that bothered with what Nick Robinson did but I'm also not bothered that anyone might hold a different opinion on the matter - PC my backside!

Seems that some peoples answer to anyone who disagrees with them is to label them PC...
It does seem to be the way some people choose to try and end an argument.
you are joking, yeah? if it were not for PC'ness he could have acted in any way he liked. and nobody would have said a word
as for rude, i read it. perhaps he, genuinely thinks those who worship PC, are morons. and he has a point.
The only PC stopping him from going further is the police constable a few yards away...

Why so much hostility lol, I mean no one even knows each other (well most), Just live and let live. we all have different opinions no need to be rude to each other.

I guess without the arguments it might be a little boring though... that's just my observation nothing more.

Mickie

Back