The banned is back

can my account be deleted then no dis to any one (john i class you as a friend) night all

I don't want you to go Keef m8, you are what this forum needs, there are a lot of helpful members on here and you are right up there m8, for goodness sake is there anything a member asked for which you didn't find links to, not just the wii section but anything at all.

I understand your decision though.

I haven't missed you Keith. I've enjoyed your company immensely.

That's Probably because you haven't stopped talking since your were rejected by DW mind. ;)

Honour among thieves Rat, honour among thieves, and there's a lot to be said for decent banter, remember that on DW?

No doubt this'll get deleted too, just like my other recent posts here.

from what I'm read you are a well liked member, very helpful and that includes me, but your are your own boss what ever you do i hope everything goes well for you.

If you still want your account deleted tomorrow I will do it.

It's your choice mate. Something I would not like to do but if that is your wish then I will do it.

Every post you have made to help members will revert to guest which would be a real shame.

The 3 members will not be re-instated even if 50,000 members want there accounts removed so that is the last word on that guys.

Regards
Mickie

Strange :err: I personally wont delete any account but another admin might ?

what I don't get is why you would leave a forum where you have friends and lots of members to make new friends because of 3 members
puzzles me it does

sorry to see you go Keith wish I could say respect your decision

John after a month of being banned, i now realise what important to me it is the internet not real life, we need to move on. 3 of my buds might of been cocks but is if fair to ban members for life when on a temp ban

(you can move this to msn if you want)

i did not break DW rules check if you want i took i on the chin
bann me for life if yous wish but I'm giving MY opinion it could be sorted out.
alot have be banned for less

can yous not let it to the site to deside who gets a perm ban

i dont wont too leave here

John after a month of being banned, i now realise what important to me it is the internet not real life, we need to move on. 3 of my buds might of been cocks but is if fair to ban members for life when on a temp ban

(you can move this to msn if you want)

i did not break DW rules check if you want i took i on the chin
bann me for life if yous wish but I'm giving MY opinion it could be sorted out.
alot have be banned for less

can yous not let it to the site to deside who gets a perm ban

i dont wont too leave here

nara also took it on the chin.

As for the 3 stoogies...fek them, they made their bed and must lie in it, although they were good members, argumentative occasionally but bloody good helpful members. I miss Mozr's long words, havent had to google any words since he went...lol. The titnternet is a big place and I can stay in touch with them.

Lets not be hasty keef m8.

nara also took it on the chin.

As for the 3 stoogies...fek them, they made their bed and must lie in it, although they were good members, argumentative occasionally but bloody good helpful members. I miss Mozr's long words, havent had to google any words since he went...lol. The titnternet is a big place and I can stay in touch with them.

Lets not be hasty keef m8.
jim its the wine talking. I have never said a bad word to anyone here.

i've said my bit, if i have upset anyone sorry for that. i'm only human

we need to move forward

i hope yous don't hold my option against me

welcome back dogtoffee.

Im witchy wife.

:)
i feel so sorry for you... lol

jokes aside welcome along hun :)

i know what its like to induldge in teh evening and all us men can be a handful after a few :)

oh and welcome back the dammed

i mean banned :D

welcome back keith mate, glad to see ya here again, be sad to see ya go if ya do fella........

nowt wrong with being on both!

welcome back mate,,, .....
banned or not u will always be a top helpfull bloke ...

EDIT...helped me out many a time...i be in yer corner !

stay for a bit and see what happens
just incase you cant wait..

1. witchy will get drunk and talk crap
2. the spider box will fail.. and whats his fook will sell his new all singing and dancing dvdv player
3. the wii games will get worse.
4. a few racial threads
5. we will all be happy

:D sorry to spoil the next few months

Back