The banned is back

dogtoffee

DW Regular +
Reaction score
first off i would like to thank who ever banned me (thanks sex has never been so good)

after a month of cooling down i think its time for the site to move forward the banns happened. bring back all and we can move on, after a hour of looking the site is not the same.

i've a lot of good friends on here most i've spoke to, for the other's i do apologise.

admin/mods can yous not forget and move on?

i know this will be deleted but i tryed

first off i would like to thank who ever banned me (thanks sex has never been so good)

after a month of cooling down i think its time for the site to move forward the banns happened. bring back all and we can move on, after a hour of looking the site is not the same.

i've a lot of good friends on here most i've spoke to, for the other's i do apologise.

admin/mods can yous not forget and move on?

i know this will be deleted but i tryed

Good to see you back and posting m8
Hopefully more will join you and never say never about the rest.

Welcome back keef, missed you on here pal, as I am sure a lot of others in a lot of sections did also. The forum needs people like yourself.

Nice to see you back mate :Cheers:

thank fook ur back, wii has been acting lol, only jokin

good to see m8, hopefully more will follow, lifes too short

ps. good to hear about the sex life, the george will be quite without ya, lol

:) good to see you back mate,hope you stay

All the bans are over so they can return if they wish :) not the 3 permanent obviously but all others

But I echo what others say it's great to see you back

You can see what you mean to the members mate, I for one am glad you are back some of the mods was telling me the hard work you did in the wii section, sorry I don't see everything.

So I am more than glad you are back I hope we can all forget about it, and move on as you say.

Regards
Mickie D

WelcomeBack1-1.gif

Welcome back dogtoffee, nice to see you back m8

You can see what you mean to the members mate, I for one am glad you are back some of the mods was telling me the hard work you did in the wii section, sorry I don't see everything.

So I am more than glad you are back I hope we can all forget about it, and move on as you say.

Regards
Mickie D
Mickie first off thanks for you words. i did not want to get in to this but
i will continue to to do my work with the wii

can yous not bring back the members voted by all here or does that not count

in all honesty Keith its not going to happen mate

you know deep down the 3 would not even come back if the bans were lifted,you know that mate

the place is not quieter,its less argumentative :)

can my account be deleted then no dis to any one (john i class you as a friend) night all

Strange :err: I personally wont delete any account but another admin might ?

what I don't get is why you would leave a forum where you have friends and lots of members to make new friends because of 3 members
puzzles me it does

sorry to see you go Keith wish I could say respect your decision

Back