The apprentice

Trabbs

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
PMSL last night - poor old Andy wants to act macho after three of the guys throw their hat in the ring to be project manager for first task. He says 'if you guys have got the bottle then so have I'. It then comes down to a straight choice between him and another guy, he asks the other guy to do it but then gets voted in by the eight others so has to accept to save face. Alan Sugar then switches the guys leader to the girls team and vice cersa. Andy then gets stiched up by a couple of the girls, one of whom completely ignored his ibstructions re ordering supplies. His team lose the challenge and he gets fired. Bet he wishes he had kept his gob shut now!!

Sooooo funny, not for him tho!

Just caught the end of it as I was watching the footie. That guy was a right blouse though....lol.

I was :roflmao: at him in the cab, he was near to tears?

I'm sure he would have :BUMMER: Sir Alan if it meant getting another chance....lol

Looks like it will be good next week, lots of toys getting thrown out the pram?

:Cheers:

I did laugh when he started begging for another chance, I thought 'preserve your dignity at least' but no. Gonna be a good one I think, not sure how the hooray Henrys will get on!!

Back