The A-Team

daveleebond

Inactive User
Reaction score
don't flame, just a fun thread :)

just watched it on bravo, it gives me the question, they are supposed to be elite soldiers, but their pissy nickel plated guns never kill anyone? and they have McGuyver like inguinuity (people too young look up McGuyver).

yes you are correct the bombs blow them up they walk away o well those were the days :Cool2:

I think the rifles they use are Ruger 10/22's that have been tarted up to look like assault rifles.

They are .22 rimfire rifles that just about every army cadet in the UK has fired.

they are supposed to be elite soldiers, but their pissy nickel plated guns never kill anyone?

But thats why they were Elite dave....it was before the watershed viewing and they aimed to scare and not actually kill anyone, not every soldier could do that but the A team could...we can't have dead bodies at tea time on Saturday evening....lol

:Kickassro:Kickassro

but no wonder Iraq war is still going on, their 'elite' soldiers cannot shoot straight :), but they can make a cabbage firing mortar (if you watched the series you would know)

whilst on the subject of old tv shows, why did Knight Riders KITT always turbo boost in front of a bush?

Street Hawk, how could a bike do mach 1 and make right angled turns?

Last edited:
Quit your Jibba Jabba fool. I watch this daily, absolutely love the A-Team. What you need to be asking, is how come B.A can go into a garage with a pen knife and a scaffolding bar, and come out with a tank.

The zero kill policy was brilliant fun. I recall the A-Team using footage from a Vietnam helicopter scene, only in the A-Team the helicoptor dissapears behind a mountain and blows up. All of the A-Team survive of course.

Isn't there talk of a remake with Clooney, Pitt, The Rock and Carey?

The zero kill policy was brilliant fun. I recall the A-Team using footage from a Vietnam helicopter scene, only in the A-Team the helicoptor dissapears behind a mountain and blows up. All of the A-Team survive of course.

Isn't there talk of a remake with Clooney, Pitt, The Rock and Carey?
I hope that The Rock is not in it, and thankfully imdb suggests otherwise:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0429493/

I was thinking the same about The Rock.

Ice Cube as Mr T - I know there is a shortage of black men sporting mohawks but he is simply rubbish.
Robert Downey Jnr should do it.

He appears to play a very convincing white man portraying a very convincing black man in Tropic Thunder.

Air wolf is another i keep watching, amazing how he get a Mig fighter in his sights but a Phantom jet blows up or the helicopters completely change shape lol

Yes they are making a film of this, and the token black guy is to be played by Rampage Jackson the UFC fighter. Not sure of the other characters, but Rampage is to play B.A Barrackas. Must say this is one of the greatest shows every, still going strong 22 years on, and I still aint getting on no plane.

You gotta laugh though, how many times can BA fall for the doctored milk trick, or even doctored cookies, just to get him on a plane.

I dont remember that, is it any good? Some films and TV series don't age too well.

It was great but then again I was only 10 when it was about (no in the U.K) not sure if it was shown over here.

I dont remember that, is it any good? Some films and TV series don't age too well.

c'mon munk, some series are class, have the entire series of streethawk, battle of the planets and selected eps from seaquest dsv and knight rider, and who the hell is mike post he seemed to write all the theme tunes ever?

Back