The 2p sausage

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
Would you eat one concidering there making a profit off this

Sausages

found in every mobile hotdog store from now on i bet and ur charged £2.50+ for it :Angryfire

It's a loss leader to get you in the store.

I reckon they'll still make a profit. Even the low pork content will be made up of carcass scrapings. If you think Curly's post about earholes etc. was OTT, have a word with a butcher.

Us Scots will lap it up!

We'll deep fry it.

:)

I reckon they'll still make a profit. Even the low pork content will be made up of carcass scrapings. If you think Curly's post about earholes etc. was OTT, have a word with a butcher.

When I left school I was given a job as trainee butcher.

My first job on Monday mornings was to make the 'best beef mince'. We didn't get any deliveries till the afternoon.

So to make the 'best beef mince' I had to mince up lamb breasts and then mince in some hearts to make it red.

Nobody ever complained.

i work for ASDA

and yeah as much as its not the best sausage..

imagine u havde f'all to live on.. a 2p sausage is better than noithing .. and im my experience..

asda smart price stuff.. is well of much better quality of tesco value range..

foods food.. heck ill eat anything if im starving.. yeah ide prefer a whole prok sausage..

but if all i got is £2 quid for a meal.. ide happpily buy SP sausages and potatoes then spend £2 on a kebab made from **** knows what

2p sausage... that's what my missus calls me!!

She won't feckin eat them either!!

Just hope there nice if they are ill be buying them we buy asda's own brand stuff all the time and its all ways been spot on and we save a fortune on our shopping bill.Plus its great for people with very low shopping budgets i can remember only to well what its like not having much to spend and every penny counts :).

Back