That Muller Rice Advert

karym6

DW Regular
Reaction score
The one with that streak of nothing who, apparently, gets to go round the world on behalf of Muller to put down local snacks and delicacies.

For some reason, I find it highly annoying - even more so when he tries the food, and good or bad ends up eating one of those horrid Muller Rice things.

And, yes, I know its an advert.

I quite like them,although the advert is annoying.
The one with that streak of nothing who, apparently, gets to go round the world on behalf of Muller to put down local snacks and delicacies.

For some reason, I find it highly annoying - even more so when he tries the food, and good or bad ends up eating one of those horrid Muller Rice things.

And, yes, I know its an advert.

muller 'light' is that the one with sweeteners? hmm it's hardly a delicacy ;)

Have they made other ones? Ive only ever seen the tubby kid serving the chocolate pig fat, I thought that was the only one they made?

I found it pointless too, to be honest because they could just compare it to other foods in the UK instead without having to compare to deserts from other countries, whats the point in that? Why not compare it to something that everyone could relate to because realistically most people arent going to travel there to eat chocolate pig fat and then say to themselves, I should have just stayed home and had a muller. Its kind of also patronising off other places because they deliberately had the tubby kid serving the fat

I hate Muller Rice, it's like vomit when you are dehydrated.

Have they made other ones? Ive only ever seen the tubby kid serving the chocolate pig fat, I thought that was the only one they made?

I found it pointless too, to be honest because they could just compare it to other foods in the UK instead without having to compare to deserts from other countries, whats the point in that? Why not compare it to something that everyone could relate to because realistically most people arent going to travel there to eat chocolate pig fat and then say to themselves, I should have just stayed home and had a muller. Its kind of also patronising off other places because they deliberately had the tubby kid serving the fat
There is another where they compare "lovely" muller rice to pickled squid

See thats the point, they dont compare it to something normal... and its not a delicacy, they compare it to foods you get in restaurants/cafes abroad they dont even compare it to food you buy in a supermarket... its not like you can go to a restaurant here and ask for muller rice. Its quite a pointless advert

I prefer Devon Ambrosia Creamed rice, its nice heated up with about 5 spoons of sugar :)

Ambrosia Rice is nice, there's no need to add anymore sugar, you're gonna DIE ;)

Yup, its lovely with sugar, just like the old school days... hehe we used to get Green coloured rice pudding, everyone hated it, now I miss it, lol

lol, we used to get this stuff called Milk Pudding. Havent seen it since I was about 9 thank god.

MMmmmm, Chocolate concrete with piping hot custard.... :) Homer moment...

Back