thanks to server

j t holder

Inactive User
Reaction score
Thanks to sever who ever you are star view 6 and running again what a brill little box,

thanks again,

LOL..did you just say "starview" and "great" in the same sentence....Starview are cheap, nasty and crap...always have been always will be...

You do know DW isnt connected with Starview servers?? Would you ring Sony and congratulate them on their great customer service they gave you for your Xbox 360?? lol

Ill tell mickies server to pass on the thanks,

what the hell are you on about, i think you should try some instead of being such a numty, i think you are on in t--t,

read your first post DW is in no way responsible for your starview server working.. so i await ur apology numpty or your going to turn pink rather quickly

Last edited:
sorry i was way out of order hope you will except my apogies, but in the mean time keep your threats to your self,

sorry i was way out of order hope you will except my apogies, but in the mean time keep your threats to your self,

no threat it was a promise mate but as youve seen your errors off your way and im only a dictator i wont turn you pink

Back