Thanks Tbc Opus Udated

cob_ob

Banned
Reaction score
Thank You Tbc I Got It Updated,any One Else Wan,t O Do It Check Out The Thread Below.now I Gotta Write To It????

maybe you could do a tut on the au opos card that does now work?????

sometimes these things take many hours to get right - i myself had never written an opos card before and never updated one either, 8 days ago. i spent sometime trying to figure out why some do au and some don't.
thats what the things is - making it work. if i was told everything i would know nothing, it is a hobby i like a few others i'm sure could care less about cable tv (thats why i still pay sky tv subs).
For many of us it isn't about free tv or making money - we don't have customers or boxes with every member of our family, its about the I DID THAT.
the same is true of the coders who write the code for tit and atmega's, if they only did it for money the downloads would be empty. the likes of simonkirk and wonko would be living in large houses and driving flash cars - not coming into forums and giving there knowledge and time freely.

how many posts are in this forum saying right i've never done this before could you please tell me everything i need and give me step by step instructions. well i say DW and many others is about sharing knowledge and helping people learn. we are not NTL or TW and we don't give out free subscriptions. we help people to help themselves. we ask nothing in return for knowledge, the forum doesn't even ask for money.

there are infact many out there notleast DW admin and any member who ever helped another member, that are deserving of thanks.

thats my late night lecture then!!!

@cob_ob i am delighted that you have managed to get the job done - well done mate!

twobeercans

Well we have things in common i enjoy this its my hobby it broke my marriage and she is the other is in bed huffing?its a buzz,i buld pc,s i have been at this since anologue,then give it up.but i want to get htis opus auing and i won,t go to bed ,i,ll be here tomorrow and the next day.just like yourself.thanks again.ive got my opus hexs mixed up i guess i,ll start with the latest.who ever said upgraiding opus made them au? :Cheers: :Cheers: :xmas: :xmas:

Back