Thanks Button

Hows about a "He is a twat" Button
Or maybe not as your posts would never fit on the screen:banana:

No need to get upsetty love, it's just a bit of bantey

Can't believe this thread has descended into an argument over a bloody 'Thanks' button.

If it comes back or not its down to Mickie to decide.

Hibbydave had a good idea, a 'Thanks' or 'Wanks' button. Now that would be funny...abused but funny!

I'm pretty sure mickie said the site is gonna be moving to vb4, so i doubt anything will be coming back before that

Why? I don't find that link funny in any way. Just about sums up this stupid fucking country we live in.

Aye am sure your right but its still funny as fook...

Aye am sure your right but its still funny as fook...

Is it?

Good job the 'Thanks' button isn't working. You'd be banging it constantly when you're on the vinegar stroke from Munkey's post...

Is it?

Good job the 'Thanks' button isn't working. You'd be banging it constantly when you're on the vinegar stroke from Munkey's post...

Aye and its a shame there's no wank button either to shoot off some whiter than white.;)

Last edited:
Is it?

What this, midnight trolling cronus? Have a tommy and goto bed.

What this, midnight trolling cronus? Have a tommy and goto bed.

Trolling??? No mate. Don't think the link is funny thats all. Nothing more or less,if you wanna believe its more than that then thats your business.

@hoppy...you shouldn't believe everything you read mate. We both know what you mean.

Chill out guys.

Anyway... Moving on from the shit above...

I don't know what the fuss is about. I never saw the point of the "Thanks" button personally. (Although I did use it at times.)

If you want to thank someone for the help/advice/laugh, you use the REP button.

Simples.

No big deal either way.

emarald, here's a story you would have thanked me for.

Bloody great, but at least we lead the world at something, even if it is having the highest number per population of Aids infected citizens.
Arrr well have to become a Mormon no blood transfusions for me.

Pop down to Croydon and listen to them telling each other how to spell GAY

well this thread has cheered my up, u lot really can argue about anything pmsl

Why? I don't find that link funny in any way. Just about sums up this stupid fucking country we live in.

If you don't like it here you can always go back to where you came from. ;)

Bloody great, but at least we lead the world at something, even if it is having the highest number per population of Aids infected citizens.

I think you're mixing us up with Swaziland emarald.

Easy mistake.

Last edited:
The mods and admin have this button:

>>Close<<

Not sure which button is better now!

Back