Thanks Button

So your saying i am a shit stirrer?

A don't remember saying "kruger is a shit stirrer" and if a remember you said the thanks button doesen't piss you off so wtf you on about?

If i want to thank someone who has helped me or pointed me in the right direction, i will just pm them simple.

Let's have a your "talking shite" button aswell, then we got the best of both worlds lmao!!!!!!!!!

Only one talking out there arse here mate.

your right there

the only ones that usually complain are the ones stirring the shit up the rest couldnt care less..

Well you never said me directly but your implying that anyone who complains is a shit stirrer.

i dnt need reassurances from my peers, i am not that insecure.

Have fun :p

i think there should be a hat button, if you click it you se a picture of a nice hat.

Mini-Posters-Audrey-Hepburn---Pink-hat-73672.jpg

Did you mean hat? I would prefer a twat button.

Then some of our more angry brethren would not feel left out.

your right there

Well you never said me directly but your implying that anyone who complains is a shit stirrer.

i dnt need reassurances from my peers, i am not that insecure.

Have fun :p

Nope thats not what a was implying so who is being insecure now?;)

We could have a count at the end of the year and who ever had the most "talking shite" rep would receive a plastic turd!!!!!!!!!:champion:

it must take a lot of bottle to express your sexual fantasies in public like that emarald.

wheres the thanks button :Clap:

'Ows about a thanks & wan*s button, and to make it interesting if you get a wan*s from someone it deletes one of your thanks, :err: have a said that the right way round. :proud:

:Cheers:

'Ows about a thanks & wan*s button, and to make it interesting if you get a wan*s from someone it deletes one of your thanks, :err: have a said that the right way round. :proud:

yeh but that would be more prone to abuse, as youd have the PC brigade and the trolls all w@nking each other instead of thanking their own clan, and then things could end up messy

people would be complaining about being gang w@nked by members, then not getting any thanks to make up for it

yeh but that would be more prone to abuse, as youd have the PC brigade and the trolls all w@nking each other instead of thanking their own clan, and then things could end up messy

people would be complaining about being gang w@nked by members, then not getting any thanks to make up for it

Agreed, but both camps would be getting some pleasure or light relief would they not, and you never know certain members may prefer to be wan*ed than thanked. :Laugh:

I know what I'd prefer. ;)

Last edited:

>>Thanks<<

No good it will clog the site with the frequency of use, you see they out number the kiss, kiss up the jacksy anti wastern mob

Hows about a "He is a twat" Button
Or maybe not as your posts would never fit on the screen:banana:

I thlought of that picture when I saw that post earlier :)
happy days !! :)

thanks button for me stops the 1 word replies to posts , "post clocking"

Back