Thanks Button

Kruger

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hopefully it stays away, you dnt need a button to say thanks :p

i noticed a lot of ppl thanking their m8s over the stupidest of posts over n over again. IT became pretty obvious for me and ludicrous imho.

mozr

Banned
Reaction score
They should rename the thanks button to the PC clan love button

I requested a 'Thanks for the misguided xenophobic and pseudo-anthropological view of the world' button.

Mickie D said he could not fit it all into that little button.

:(

Keep shining on you rebel. Nobody tells James Dean which side of the road to drive on.

ste03

Member ++
Reaction score
I think it should be a like button ... if you like or agree with a persons post you can click the like button.

Ste

emarald

Inactive User
Reaction score
I requested a 'Thanks for the misguided xenophobic and pseudo-anthropological view of the world' button.

Mickie D said he could not fit it all into that little button.

:(

Keep shining on you rebel. Nobody tells James Dean which side of the road to drive on.

No good it will clog the site with the frequency of use, you see they out number the kiss, kiss up the jacksy anti wastern mob

Explosivo

Inactive User
Reaction score
i think there should be a hat button, if you click it you se a picture of a nice hat.

Mini-Posters-Audrey-Hepburn---Pink-hat-73672.jpg

hoppy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
It is open to abuse and it aint the be all and end all but it is nice to say thanks for a post that helps you understand something or makes you laugh.

The ones that usually complain about it are the ones on the receiving end of the abuse and thats usually because they are talking shite or they have bought themselves a big spoon...

Kruger

Inactive User
Reaction score
The ones that usually complain about it are the ones on the receiving end of the abuse and thats usually because they are talking shite or they have bought themselves a big spoon...

your talking shite m8,

i have never been on the end of abuse, and if it is abuse (your word) then the abuser should be banned. nor have i bought a big spoon :p

lol

there is a band or merry men on here who would thank each other regardless to the post.

hoppy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
your talking shite m8,

i have never been on the end of abuse, and if it is abuse (your word) then the abuser should be banned. nor have i bought a big spoon :p

lol

there is a band or merry men on here who would thank each other regardless to the post.

So if you have never been on the end of abuse then why does a simple thanks button piss you off so much.

It could also be said that there is a band of trolls that thank each other regardless.

Who's talking shite now?

wiz569

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
How the feck in this day and age can you abuse a Thanks button,

Some of the people on here really need to face some of the real hardship this life has to offer and then see how big an effect a thanks button being pressed has on your life.

Kruger

Inactive User
Reaction score
doesn't piss me off, infact if the thanks buttons was there i would thank you for your helpfull post :p

lol

yeah no doubt they be band of trolls also tbnaking each other regardless.

lets face it m8 WE ALL know who are the good, helpful members are as we do the not so helpful and not so good members.

if you need a little help in remembering then ahh bless :p

ps. your still talkig shite :p

:Cheers:

hoppy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
doesn't piss me off, infact if the thanks buttons was there i would thank you for your helpfull post :p

lol

yeah no doubt they be band of trolls also tbnaking each other regardless.

lets face it m8 WE ALL know who are the good, helpful members are as we do the not so helpful and not so good members.

if you need a little help in remembering then ahh bless :p

ps. your still talkig shite :p

:Cheers:

Only one talking out there arse here mate.

As a said before the thanks button is "not" the be all and end all but is a handy wee tool to thank someone for helping you understand something or if someone posts a comment that makes you spit your tea over your monitor..

There are people on both sides (thanks for clearing that up) that will abuse it but from reading posts in the past the only ones that usually complain are the ones stirring the shit up the rest couldnt care less..

A won't loose any sleep if it doesn't come back,,its not that important..;)

Evastar

Inactive User
Reaction score
I found the thanks button useful sometimes, but also noticed that it seems to be a bit overused sometimes. Not bothered whether it comes back or not.

Spectre

Administrator
Staff member
Jnr Admin
Reaction score
Now now... Not another thread that ends up closed :(.

TEST