Thank you all for this website!

geeuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
I received my box today and i followed the guide made by a member here and yep everything workss!!!

thank you guysss:xmas: made my day (night)

geeuk said:
I received my box today and i followed the guide made by a member here and yep everything workss!!!

Thumbs up for Liam there I think as it was his guide, which I know took him a while to compile. Stick around mate as you'll discover the box is more than just a digital receiver.

de_deej

geeuk said:

cheers m8 but we are all a community here to help others and thats what this forums about m8

cheers

I expecting soo much hard tasks like programing etc!

what i dont understand is why other fellas are running after pace boxes when they can pay about 80 90 quid and get a simple babey!!

i just have a quick question is there any chance i can delete or scan for new channels so my old list of channels dosent get over writed? as im scared i would loose the current ones

:Cheers:

just back up your own service and bouquetes files first before you do anything just in case you do something wrong at least you will have them to go back to the first time i did it i lost everything cause am thick(ask liam and gav)but i back up everything now

lol yes i do my backups before i play around with the files

Hi mate,

its also a good idea to backup the whole image when you are happy with it. This way if you make a mistake you'll be back to normal in 5 mins. Good luck,

de_deej

got to admit de deej you ae so right i forgot to add that myself i have the ones i like using all sitting nicely in their own wee file just ready to use if i hit any problems(yours has a nice wee file of it own too)

guys what is the best tool to edit your xml channels? i scan for new channels and the old ones get erased. so what im going to do is use both xml files and make a nice xml.

i just dont know how im going to put them in a order e.g transporters etc

im using the North London TW Enfield (Finsbury Pk etc) services is any other here for north london? crouch end / hornsey or finsbury park

:Cheers:

Back