tftpd time out error

john!

DW Regular
Reaction score
hi tryin to flash ambit 200 from tutorial, open hy/term and tftpd32
gettin to the bit

(Board TFTP Server IP Address [192.168.100.10]:)
enter filename "ambit200-sigma.bin" then hit enter

but gettin a time out error
think it smthin to do with tftpd32 but not sure any 1 help me pleeze

ps at first i was getting cannot initialize dhcp server insuffisent privilage to run in tftpd32
so went into settings and unticked dhcp server and dont get message anymore but get time out error in hy/term. now

thanx guys

hi tryin to flash ambit 200 from tutorial, open hy/term and tftpd32
gettin to the bit

(Board TFTP Server IP Address [192.168.100.10]:)
enter filename "ambit200-sigma.bin" then hit enter

but gettin a time out error
think it smthin to do with tftpd32 but not sure any 1 help me pleeze

ps at first i was getting cannot initialize dhcp server insuffisent privilage to run in tftpd32
so went into settings and unticked dhcp server and dont get message anymore but get time out error in hy/term. now

thanx guys
hey m8 have u check ur network card ip and gateway address r correct or ur file location is, usually get timeout error if tftpd cant fine server ip or cant comunicate with ur nic or locate file

hi gentlex
tried the usual stuff think its a pc problem gonna do a maintenance check and clean all the junk out , its actually a old ambit 200 i had lyin about ,had nothin to do
so thought id give it a try but not bothered if it dont work as ive got a modem that works but thanx for your help its always appreciated

cheers m8

hi gentlex
tried the usual stuff think its a pc problem gonna do a maintenance check and clean all the junk out , its actually a old ambit 200 i had lyin about ,had nothin to do
so thought id give it a try but not bothered if it dont work as ive got a modem that works but thanx for your help its always appreciated

cheers m8
john, i can give you the files i have that ive got my 200 running on if you need them, let me know ma man, cheers.

I am getting the same timeout errors with the 250 modem. All the threads i have read about this error point to the network card. I have been trying my modem with a laptop but tonight I think I will give it a go with a desktop to see if I can get any further.

i was haiving this issue with one laptop, used my other laptop and connected ok.. must me a nic issue

the problem was , i had vcl media player installed and i think that changed the image , i uninstalled it and tried again and it worked

the problem was , i had vcl media player installed and i think that changed the image , i uninstalled it and tried again and it worked
yep tftpd timeout error... it cant comunicate with ur nic or locate file we should put together little sticky for common errors when doing a 250 starting with this 1

yep tftpd timeout error... it cant comunicate with ur nic or locate file we should put together little sticky for common errors when doing a 250 starting with this 1

good idea gentlex ?

Back