Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
just testing something thanks

another test.

Regards
Mickie

twitter and facebook. Brace yourself for the crazies.....

Hang on, they are already here.

nice 1 m8 i dont use facebook i do use twitter though great addition, also like the update on adding an img to a post a lot quicker sites come along way since i 1st joined

Each to their own, Facebook...why do people want to post personal stuff for the world to see and as for Twitter, the diary of Adrian Mole aged 13 and 3/4 as a modern version, I dont give a fiddlers eff what johnathan Ross had for lunch.

Well in the digital world (sorry for the pun lol) you need to move with the times... I think we are kinda late lol but hey its there for those who want it... and if they don't nothing else has changed.

Regards
Mickie

Well in the digital world (sorry for the pun lol) you need to move with the times... I think we are kinda late lol but hey its there for those who want it... and if they don't nothing else has changed.

Regards
Mickie

So when are we going to VB 4 then and what goodies does it offer ???

So when are we going to VB 4 then and what goodies does it offer ???

There are allot of problems with vb4 at the moment and every release is a maintenance release.

I think for now we will wait a month and see how it goes.

Regards
Mickie

is that u joe on yer avatar ?
this facebook linky is funny ...we are gettin to see real pics of members LOL

did you press the sync button at the bottom joe ?

Regards
Mickie

i pressed the connet to facebook and then enabled everything and it dont it and posted it to my profile, but i'v just disabled a few things like auto posting everything i type ect

I dont see a "sync" bytton though i see a share if thats the one you mean

When you enable everything it will sync your avatar to your profile pic.

You can unsync it from your AVATAR setting in your control panel and put the avatar share to RED (do not use)

Regards
Mickie

you want me to remove you avatar mate ?

Back