tesco clubcard

bardar

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just bought this off of flea bay and it works a treat - did it for the first time today before I share it with you guys - yes it works !!!

How do you make 150 extra clubcard points every shop... its easy! Look below

1. Go into Tesco and pick up a clubcard leaflet, the ones with the temporary cardboard/paperish clubcard inside them.

2.Put items into your shopping basket to the value of no more than a few quid - becasue you are going to loose them 2 points!!! Unless you register that clubcard under your main club card account, not worth it though if your going to do this over and over again!

3.Go to the till with you temporary clubcard, have your items scanned, or even better scan them yourself on the self service checkouts like we have in our store... Once you have finished your shopping and the cashier/self service checkout asks for your payment, hand over your temporary clubcard (The paper one - remember your going to loose these few points, so dont spend to much) and then make your payment...

Shortly after, the cashier will hand over your receipt for the purchase and a receipt/voucher with a barcode on it to be used on your next purchase to earn yourself an extra 150 points!!!

4. Next time you go in store, you can just buy a few items, or your weekly shop... When you get to the till and make your payment, hand over the voucher for an extra 150 points and your normal clubcard (not the temporary one) and it will automatically be credited to your account and show at the bottom of your receipt in the clubcard balance as 150 extra bonus points.

You can chuck that temporary card in the bin - it wont work again! You will have to use a new one every time to get the 150 extra points receipt...

Note: I have never tried this in a Local or Metro store, try and use a general tescos..

Its really that easy.... and you can do it over and over again!

Just repeat the steps... If your really greedy, you can do it more than once a day as well... worked for me!!!

posted on another site

mmmm

sounds like its worth a try cheers m8

we dont very often use tesco but worth remembering if/when we do.

can u belive it we have one of the largest tesco distrobution wharehouses for the midlands in the local town but the town hasnt got a tesco.........nearest tesco is 13 miles away and to go there would have to pass coop, morrisons, adsa, sainsbury, waitrose, kwiksave, aldi etc

but good find

hatab said:
we dont very often use tesco but worth remembering if/when we do.

can u belive it we have one of the largest tesco distrobution wharehouses for the midlands in the local town but the town hasnt got a tesco.........nearest tesco is 13 miles away and to go there would have to pass coop, morrisons, adsa, sainsbury, waitrose, kwiksave, aldi etc

but good find

a useless post from spinifex: the largest tesco retail store is in stafford! arent we lucky.. i also now use the tesco mobile sim card.. if you thinkin of getting 1 dont get the value sim get the tesco sim approx £4.47 as u get 3 friend numbers so u get 5p txt and 10p calls to any numba in uk including mobile numbers!

p.s tesco network is o2!

Didn't work :(

Popped to tesco earlier to pick up a few bits for dinner and thought id give this a try, but it doesn't work :( the cashier just gives you your receipt, and at the bottom displays a clucbcard number that you then have to ring up and register!! no barcode with 150 free points : shocked2

dont know whats went wrong there but i have done it as have a few friends.
this is also posted on another forum and has worked for most but a few have reported it not working.
are you sure you have done it exactly how it says on the post?

nope

nope didn't work for me either just a plain reciept no code :mad:

Thanks I have just started shopping at Tescos I will give it a try tomorrow.
:Cheers:

I got my 150 points on receipt.Just bin temp. card and when u go in next put them, on your proper card.

on the subject of tesco clubcard points

Tesco are offering an extra 1000 Clubcard Points if you spend £50 or more on electrical goods at www.tesco.com/electricals

Code: XX-27TKZ8
Expires: 1st January 2006

Back